bulle7proof

Reaction score
Първо свалете си AMx Mod X .

После свалете СокърДжам мод:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Първо качвате .amxx файловете в ../cstrike/addons/plugins

После отивате в /addons/amx/plugins.ini
и добавяте най-отдолу soccerjam.amxx .

После качвате файловете от sound ,models в оригиналните папки.

Затова как се инсталира AMXX лесно можете да откриете в Google винаги се намира лесно!

CLICK to go to AMXX GUIDE

Step 1: Download AMX Mod X from here. You'll most likely want to download the Full Installer as it includes more functionality than the Base install.

Step 2: Double click on the .exe file on your computer to load the AMX Mod X Installer.

Step 3: Choose an empty folder to install AMX Mod X into. It does not matter what the name of the folder is.

Step 4: At the end of the installation, choose "Run AMX Mod X Installer". If you accidentally don't choose to run it, you can still go into the folder you installed it in and run the Installer.exe file.

Step 5: Create an empty folder on your computer, and call it whatever you'd like.

Step 6: When it asks you to choose an Install Method, please choose "Select mod directory" which is under "Local Installation". It's tempting to choose the "FTP" option, but that option is a little more complicated, and we can reach the same result by doing it the former way.

Step 7: Remember that empty folder that you created in step 5? Please select that folder and then click "OK" -- do not worry about selecting a custom game addon.

Step 8: A message will popup during the installation saying: "The file "liblist.gam" couldn't be found. Continue installation?" Please select "yes" to continue your installation, as the liblist.gam file is not important in this specific situation.

Step 9: Check the folder that you specified that AMX Mod X be installed into. That folder should now have an "addons" folder inside of it.

Step 10: Go into the FTP area of your Counter-Strike 1.6 server, and copy the "addons" folder into your "cstrike" folder.

Step 11: Go to the location needed to edit the command line of your server.

Step 12: Add -dll addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll to your command line, as shown below.

Code:

-dll addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll

Step 13: Restart your server. AMX Mod X should now be installed on your server.

*NOTE* If you had any trouble or problems with any step in this guide, or something didn't work properly, just PM me or leave a comment of the problem and i will do my best to find a way around the problem or even fix it.
Originally Posted by TheFearedTwo
They'll just make a new color. Just wait and see. It'll blow your mind.
World 3.01
-To add flavor, we've extended the visible spectrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
installed amx

amx mod x shows when i make the server but the ball doesn't show up and neither do the mascots show up :\