[Release] HellYeahMU Online Credits Engine + Source (Full Free)

DemonuMu

Reaction score
This program credits active player accounts for a period of time. You can set up period of time and credits values for players. Easy to use.

HellYeahMU Online Credits Engine (Requires .NET Framework 4.0):
Download:Download Online_CreditsNET4.rar

Source (C#):
Download:Download Source_Online_Credits.rar

P.S. If active player doesnt have record in credits table, program will not credit account but add logs like credited. So keep in mind
Attention: If you set credits table "Characters" it may not work properly because Character table can be overwritten by Dataserver.exe and Gameserver.exe.

Program doesn't have any log file it just show logs in tool window. I can add more features if people find it useful. Just let me know your requests and report bugs / problems.

It is about player's connected online time. Programs works every 60 seconds and check connected players time.
Stayed in the game 20 minutes Reward automatically 10 credits

Edit: Fixed few things. Re-uploaded after fixes.

[v.1.01]
Fixed error "System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid."

1zpslme.jpg

Credits:HellYeahMU

34zf0i9.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]
Description: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Connection Timeout Expired. The timeout period ela

¿:(?

Description: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Connection Timeout Expired. The timeout period ela

¿:(?

put a picture of your problem

Amazing.... who the hell will lose a time to do software like this only to update one table time to time? I don't see any logical reason for this except the reason to steal information. It's so naive to work with such software especially for something like this

Lets say it another way: "SMTP mailing to the person who create it" - easy, fast and unsuspicious

P.S. Could you explain this:

2Wc1BtZ.png

Last edited:
Amazing.... who the hell will lose a time to do software like this only to update one table time to time? I don't see any logical reason for this except the reason to steal information. It's so naive to work with such software especially for something like this

Lets say it another way: "SMTP mailing to the person who create it" - easy, fast and unsuspicious

P.S. Could you explain this:

2Wc1BtZ.png

If you do not know the difference between the malicious and false alarm stop posting
It is a false alarm by browser google chrome

How's this program works easy you start the program config every 60 seconds in the game check time
you stayed in the game 10 minutes automatically receive 5 credits

Last edited:
Online_CreditsNET3.5 delete he had some problems

Online_CreditsNET4.0 fixed start download

you must have installed all version Microsoft .NET Framework/Microsoft Visual C++

Last edited:
Yes, may be you are right that I do not understand the difference

But we can't see the truth if we do not discuss it so regarding that I'm ready to share my point of view with you:

That's what google officially says regarding the blocking:

Google Chrome blocks downloads

Chrome automatically blocks harmful downloads that try to cause problems on your computer, like:

Giving you viruses
Leaking your private data
Changing your browser and computer settings
Adding unwanted extensions or toolbars to your browser
Why the download was blocked

Your file download may have been blocked for one of two reasons:

We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, or uncommon file.
Malicious: You tried downloading malware.
Unwanted: You tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. This program, disguised as a helpful download, may actually make unexpected changes to your computer.
Uncommon: You tried downloading an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous piece of software.
We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.

Trust me it was long time ago when the hackers stopped doing harmful software

This is a new generation and the information and computer compromising is more profitable than everything else. This is what they do - Stealing information and Compromising (for example your PC calculate a password hashes and share the results to the hackers community / Easy and cheap way to use other resources to achieve your targets)

What needs to be done to steal something on the internet?

Long time ago: key loggers, custom remote software, Trojans, spamming

These days: nice 'useful' free software with couple of unwanted/hidden tools which you get after install

Why?
- It doesn't harm your computer,
- It's undetectable because doesn't do anything wrong it's not a virus, sometimes it is even useful software
- It only send an encrypted private information somewhere else

What they do with this information?

Mostly:

- Selling it to companies (for example: Industrial espionage, what the people like, want to do, how they spend their money, what they spend their money for, what they are interested in)
Why the companies need this information?
- To know what the concurrent do (to steal ideas, projects and etc.)
- To find a new working niche
- To improve their adverts (knowing the people needs is easy)
- and many more

Rarely
- Selling to the people / credit card information(old school, not interesting), Addresses, Names and etc
(may be you don't know but most of the fabricated documents used such information and it is very expensive, especially if the information comes from west countries)

So now tell me:

Do you have a stored password into your browser ?
Do you have an unexpected tool bars in your browser?
Do you have unknown software installed together with some free program?

Last edited:
And lastly... Don't get me wrong I'm not offensive to you!

I'm sure that you can't or you don't want to understand what I'm talking about

Take it as a message to the people using free software from unknown sources

Regarding this useless software I can say that:

This can be done with simple web module, you don't need a special software for such stupid things

It is your opinion,any antivirus any browser give false alarms

If you think stealing information you make me laugh

Do not follow everything they say that is not true at all

Just because Google Chrome has given a false alarm

My advise you need to learn how it works

I do not use Chrome because it gives many false alarms

Best Browser is Mozila Firefox Chrome it's a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: dota-sdso
You are right as always mmm, I have to start reading more books

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu
All you need is to modify the wz_disconnect_memb procedure. There is no need of entire software. Congratulations for the enthusiasm.

Reactions: dota-sdso
Somewhere after BEGIN just add this line in any procedure. Could be any actually, it doesn't matter but use WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB as Damian said

PHP:
IF ((select count(*) from [MEMB_CREDITS] where [memb___id]=@username)!=1) 
	insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES (@username,0);

This will create records 0 for every account which doesn't exist in Memb_Credits, but if you use a website for registrations it needs to be included in the function anyway, Bank, Credits and all other stuff with default values where required.

In the registration function before the success message with $username typed registration id ;-)
PHP:
	mssql_query("insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES ('$username','0')");

In the login panel somewhere
PHP:
	 $exist = mssql_num_rows(mssql_query("select * from [MEMB_CREDITS] where [memb___id]='".$_SESSION['username']."'")); 
	 if($exist = 0){
	mssql_query("insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['username']."','0')");
	 }
You just need to modify the username to be your website session or what you use to store the login credentials

Last edited:
Somewhere after BEGIN just add this line in any procedure. Could be any actually, it doesn't matter but use WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB as Damian said

PHP:
IF ((select count(*) from [MEMB_CREDITS] where [memb___id]=@username)!=1) 
	insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES (@username,0);

This will create records 0 for every account which doesn't exist in Memb_Credits, but if you use a website for registrations it needs to be included in the function anyway, Bank, Credits and all other stuff with default values where required.

In the registration function before the success message with $username typed registration id ;-)
PHP:
	mssql_query("insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES ('$username','0')");

In the login panel somewhere
PHP:
	 $exist = mssql_num_rows(mssql_query("select * from [MEMB_CREDITS] where [memb___id]='".$_SESSION['username']."'")); 
	 if($exist = 0){
	mssql_query("insert into [MEMB_CREDITS] (memb___id,credits) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['username']."','0')");
	 }
You just need to modify the username to be your website session or what you use to store the login credentials

Why do these settings When you start this program
easy and takes two seconds

Because we are giving you a fix for this issue:
P.S. If active player doesnt have record in credits table, program will not credit account but add logs like credited. So keep in mind
Attention: If you set credits table "Characters" it may not work properly because Character table can be overwritten by Dataserver.exe and Gameserver.exe.

Reactions: DemonuMu
Fixed all link from 0 no more problems when you start to download

demonu how you made it you can say it because you have same file and web :DP?

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Fehler auf Übertragungsebene während des SSPI-Hands

Last edited:
demonu how you made it you can say it because you have same file and web :DP?

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Fehler auf Übertragungsebene während des SSPI-Hands

i never have this error try and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or 4.6 next all version Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe and then test again

or maybe your firewall blocked access for this tools to connect to sql because your firewall secure your sql and maybe that's why it does not work

if the problem is still the same maybe is because your windows missing some files

11mgkm9.png

Last edited: