Max Stats: 65000

All Rates 100%

WEBSHOP WORK
All Work 100 %
No Lag
No Bugs
Big Spots for all Characters
All In Shop (Yewels, Wings, Box)
5 Years Online Guarenteed without Database Reset or Sth.
24/7 Online

Commands:
/post

/addstr

/addvit

/addagi

/addene

/reset

and little More

Events:

Blood Caslte

Devil Square

Dragon Invasion

Pc CONFIGS:

24 GB RAM

5*4,0 GHZ

FAST INTERNET

and More

JOIN US NOW AND HAVE FUN!

Welcome to HallesMu 97d+
www.hallesmu.sytes.net

should be the server Fun Server
or
Hard Server
if Hard say what for EXP:

Pls say me! and it will be always online

Last edited:
Q: Should I make my server fun?
A:Well probably not since many of the servers are fun and they have lots of players.
Q:Then, should I make it a hard server?
A: If you are gonna maintain it without any server complications and no server restarts,stops etc. then maybe yes. But if you want to get money from your server using the Web Shop System then this is not the right server for you. Why? Because people do not like to play hard servers with something that can be bought with money/
Q: Then what kind of server should I make?
A: A medium server will fit you well if you want you are gonna maintain it, and if you want to make money out of the Web Shop. Exp and Drop on the server can be lowered which will give players a harder way of playing and Web Shop can provide you with enough money to keep your machine both functional and upgraded if you don't have to spend your cash on internet,electricity etc.
(Web Shop won't do you any good until you have a nice amount of players playing your server)

My Personal advices to you are:
1. Since you already have a nice PC statistics you should think of buying or supplying another PC for another server if you have any free cash.
2. Is it just me or your website is kinda slower since of .... I got no idea.
3. If you are getting a support team, game masters and administrators/co-administrators, don't get full of them. Get one or two people who know what they are doing and know how to fix any kind of bugs (people who you can trust) to be your support team. If you consider yourself an administrator and not just a server owner then you can probably get a serious guy to be a co-administrator of the server in your absence, if not then you can get both an administrator and a co-administrator (who can also server as your support team). And last but not least if you getting any Game Master Members, get maximum of 4 members and that when you reach like 100 Online Users, otherwise your server will be full anarchy.
4. If you are making a hard server without a Web Shop, then suggest that you don't forget weekly events like server exp and drop raise, and stuff like that.
5. Good luck with your server.
6. Have Fun .... :)

I hope this has answered your question quite well.

Note*: Of you think this was helpful then please click the thanks button and/or add rep :)

PS: Oh, and something else. Even if you get too pissed about something wrong in/about your server because then its over, just try to calm yourself down somehow (Go to a disco, make love with your girlfriend, go out with friends drink some beer, but don't come home drunk, because there is a 10% chance that you will beat the crap out of the PC (done it once already, not good)). Most servers end because of technical problems or like I like to say "Server Owner gone Berserk !".

Last edited:
Why HallesMu! Read
For more than 3 years, Halles Mu Online has been in a stable way working (7/24),We are growing and developing - that is why many gamers are staying here and believe in us. We had always other MuNames like XeroxMu, LostSpaceMu and more..Yet we use A big Computer Center for Our MuGame without a database restoring or sth. Our server version is classical 97D and you can find new friends from various countries like Brazilian , Greece , Turkey , Russian and USA

2 Years ago we had a 97d+ server too with 200 000 Players and always 700 or more peoples online, so we want it back with a big new Computer and Internet - so we are back and Join us Now please.

Why HallesMu! Read
For more than 3 years, Halles Mu Online has been in a stable way working (7/24),We are growing and developing - that is why many gamers are staying here and believe in us. We had always other MuNames like XeroxMu, LostSpaceMu and more..Yet we use A big Computer Center for Our MuGame without a database restoring or sth. Our server version is classical 97D and you can find new friends from various countries like Brazilian , Greece , Turkey , Russian and USA

2 Years ago we had a 97d+ server too with 200 000 Players and always 700 or more peoples online, so we want it back with a big new Computer and Internet - so we are back and Join us Now please.

Before you had 700 users online and now you use free domain ^_^
Noob..

Reactions: Dungeon
old version und FULL RAtes is very boring..

on new version is ok, but on old version must be low rates because if you make high rates, all people will play the new versions and not the olds xD