[Help] Few Problems with MuServer Season IV

Tonikas

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I use this pack: http://darksteam.net/releases/[release]-muserver-season-4-repack-full-5318.html

for my server. it is up to date with all 10 updates, but there are still left few bugs or maybe more.

First is that you can't teleport to Crywolf, Raklion, Barracks, Refuge - it says: Warping to that specific location is unavailable at the moment.

Second is that you can't increase item's + if that item is without luck, when you got +6 with blessed, you try to increase with soul it always turns to +5...it is impossible to make +7 or +9 without luck... where to change that? There isn't such configs in SCFData, Data or GameServer folder, I searched those places very carefully.

Third is that GM's commands don't work. None of them works... I make my character GameMaster through MuMaker 1.12, even if I change in server files, in GameServer, where GMSystem.ini is. I write my nick, it seems code is good and with all selected features, but none of commands works in server...

Any help would be appreciated, I hope someone will answer this. Thank you for reading.

For the GM commands I'd suggest you go to your MuOnline database, click Return all rows on the table called Character and change ctlcode of your hero to 32.

Hello everyone, I use this pack: http://darksteam.net/releases/[release]-muserver-season-4-repack-full-5318.html

for my server. it is up to date with all 10 updates, but there are still left few bugs or maybe more.

First is that you can't teleport to Crywolf, Raklion, Barracks, Refuge - it says: Warping to that specific location is unavailable at the moment.

Second is that you can't increase item's + if that item is without luck, when you got +6 with blessed, you try to increase with soul it always turns to +5...it is impossible to make +7 or +9 without luck... where to change that? There isn't such configs in SCFData, Data or GameServer folder, I searched those places very carefully.

Third is that GM's commands don't work. None of them works... I make my character GameMaster through MuMaker 1.12, even if I change in server files, in GameServer, where GMSystem.ini is. I write my nick, it seems code is good and with all selected features, but none of commands works in server...

Any help would be appreciated, I hope someone will answer this. Thank you for reading.

mapserverinfo is a problem