[AD] EnemyMu 97d99i Exp: 9999x Drop: 50%

Язък, че си си играл да правиш толко картинки за 1-месец.. good luck

Server with good anti-cheat system. DDos protected hosting.

Last edited:
Hi MU warriors. You already can register your account, download and install NEW client (If you have old one - uninstall it and download/install new). After many troubles and a lot of work we done setup the server. Server start day is 2015, April 21 - 18:00 GMT+2! And with this server start we decided to make EVENT! Be on server start and you will get 2,000 free credits. Credits will be added 30 minutes after server start. Don't miss this chance and don't forget to tell about this to your friends. Like us on facebook. See you in game! Sincerely, Admin

fc76a1e9a1592015.gif

Server starts after ~2 hours..

Dear players, if anyone donated before this start. Please make same account. I will refund credits 100%.

The server has bee successfully started without any issues with 55 online. As promised 2,000 credits was delivered to your accounts. Join and you to play in oldschool server! Sincerely, Admin

SERVER was SOLD for Turkey Admin. I will Not support this project anymore. :) Good bye who was with me. And MY project. :)

Hello dear players!

Time To Server Start

We decided to wipe the server as there were alot of mistakes in game economy! Now we will totally change system of game economy , making it more interesting! New Server start Day is 2015, April 29 - 20:00H +2GMT! We are sorry for the wipe , so each player who will be on START will receive 1.000 CREDITS as bonus for free! Bonus credits will be added to you within 30 minutes after SERVER START! Those players , who will create many accounts with te same IP addresses will not get any CREDITS!
OTHER INFO!
+3 kundun drop souls, lifes 2lvl wings,
+1, +2, -, +4, +5 Kunduns in Lor Bar
Purchased lot of advertisement
Average online will be ~100
Max item level in WebShop +6
We promise you long and good game, No wipes! Kindly, PaKo