[Help] Empty "Character" table

lucastosellolatini

Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you?

Today I woke up and they said that once you left the server you could not go back inside.
I fixed myself and the two DataServers were closed. No pj appeared on the web in the ranking.
I enter the database and the Character table was empty.
I wanted to raise the server and when logging I started to shit the yellow bar, and I went back to 0 and so on. You can not enter.

Scan all ports on the web https://www.internautas.org/w-scanonline.php And it's all ok.

We use the files DarksTeam 97d + 99i

The Mu Core 1.0.6 website that came up in a Latin forum with these features:
Security (htaccess + antishell) + Fix log

Does anyone think of where they can have deleted all the data in the table?

I await your help.

Regards!

ivowe3

Wiki
Reaction score
It looks like someone use SQL injection to drop your information. You can recover information but its very hard, have paid program for restore but its too expensive.
SQL injection can be from Unsecured Web Module or In game from Guild Notice.

To secure you need to check website requests and for guild notice i think you need to delete from database g_notice row. But i'm not absolutly sure DT 97d99i do not have that problem with g_notice.

Reactions: lucastosellolatini

lucastosellolatini

Reaction score
It looks like someone use SQL injection to drop your information. You can recover information but its very hard, have paid program for restore but its too expensive.
SQL injection can be from Unsecured Web Module or In game from Guild Notice.

To secure you need to check website requests and for guild notice i think you need to delete from database g_notice row. But i'm not absolutly sure DT 97d99i do not have that problem with g_notice.

Thanks for answering.
The G_Notice column has been deleted since the beginning of the server ...

So it would only be on the web. But they tell me that the web has all the security ...

I will continue testing.

dota-sdso

Reaction score
But they tell me that the web has all the security ...

Do not believe anyone saying such things. Software always needs updates and fixes, that is the real life otherways why the companies will pay money to the dev teams to maintain their products?

lucastosellolatini

Reaction score
People who use DarksTeam 97d + 99i tell me that this happened to them. After a certain time of having the server online, the character table is emptied.
That what can be done to avoid it is to restart the server every two days.
What is true in those words?

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
People who use DarksTeam 97d + 99i tell me that this happened to them. After a certain time of having the server online, the character table is emptied.
That what can be done to avoid it is to restart the server every two days.
What is true in those words?
What do you think yourself? Does that sound logical to you? :LOL: It's 100% the website... What web are you using?

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guild injection is already pached. No need to delete G_Notice column, nor changing Exdb.exe.

lucastosellolatini

Reaction score
What do you think yourself? Does that sound logical to you? :LOL: It's 100% the website... What web are you using?

The website I use is a mucore 1.0.6 with a security fix that I downloaded from a Latin forum. I'm not sure I can paste the link here.

I give you the link to the web of my server?

Last edited:

ivowe3

Wiki
Reaction score
Can you send me website who you use. Just make zip and send me link in PM. Just change passwords in config. I will look website when i can.