[Release] Easyiest Shop Maker Ever

FroggerPL

Reaction score
Hi Guys im Realese now a Shop maker made by "Lasering" all Credits go to him !

it is very easy to understand and its for 97d - S3 ... so you can use it for all versions that are under S4 ;)

Name of the Program = Mu Shop 1.5 Final

[EDIT] YOU CAN EDIT "EVENT ITEM BAG" TOO

You can Chose 1 of this Links Here :

Megaupload

Speedyshare

depositfiles

flyupload

FileFront

SCREEN SHOT :

picmushp.png

Have FUN

All Credits go to "Lasering"

but Press Thanks anyway if you like it ;)^^

Last edited:
Thanks, exactly what I need right now. By the way version in megaupload mirror is 1.6 Final.

Reactions: FroggerPL
Well, I just downloaded the megaupload mirror and installed the shop.

Here's the screenshot:
42411406.jpg

Well, I just downloaded the megaupload mirror and installed the shop.

Here's the screenshot:

LMAO xD 1.6 ? how lol ^^ i only uploaded 1.5 but ok ^^ maybe there you can install 1.6 and 1.5

Press thanks ^^

Reactions: resistant
thanks man very useful ;] keep on releasing shit as good as this :D use thanks button for this useful thread by FroggerPL

thanks man very useful ;] keep on releasing shit as good as this :D use thanks button for this useful thread by FroggerPL

Hahaha xD nice 1 lol omg im lmao ^^ thanks you guys too -.-

Че какво му е грешното на "no worries" ??? Каквото е едното, такова е и другото! А по темата: Програмката е наистина много лека, лесна и приятна за работа. Не вярвам да има "много" хора, които да не я знаят, но си заслужава похвала за труда.

respect this is slang english its not wrong i like it more when writing and i think its' more cool.... And guys write in English so FroggerPl can understand ur comments, and make it easier for him ;)

Last edited:
respecr ghos is slang english its not wrong i like it more when writing and i think its' more cool.... And guys write in English so FroggerPl can understand ur comments, and make it easier for him ;)

Thanks man thats true that you guys should write Enlgish on a English theard ...that would be easier for all

Reactions: z0r7ex