[Release] DTpyWeb

dota-sdso

Reaction score
a2efc373af29cf337de629bf137a73d5.png

Малко непланиран ъпдейт, но доакто правих GUI за друг проект, реших да добавя и тук нещо. За в момента съм направил:

- Всички нужни библиотеки са вградени в exe файла, така че не се налага да теглите нищо.
- Едитване на конфигурацията... колкото и постничка да е за в момента.
- Стартиране и спиране на уеб сървъра

DL link -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U1-ePMf7RyeOW7WcfSlBqIEi9DcCgOv-

Last edited:

Mentor

Reaction score
можете ли да използвате този сайт в cpanel и plesk?

dota-sdso

Reaction score
можете ли да използвате този сайт в cpanel и plesk?

Python, макар за широко приложение си e скриптов език и няма проблем да работи на всеки хостинг, но това зависи от хостинг провайдъра. Трябва да направиш запитване към хостинг компанията дали можеш да го пуснеш при тях със списък с изискванията (библиотеките) които трябва да добавят за да е възможно това. Самият уебсайт няма проблем да работи отдалечено (pyodbc библиотеката за връзка с базата си работи и отдалечено) на хостинг под Linux или други, единствено GUI-то няма да можеш да използваш.

Обобщено хостинг компанията трябва да ти инсталира или активира следните неща:

python 3.4+
flask - last version
pyodbc - last version
flask_wtf - last version

Успех!

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Mini Update for Windows Lovers

+ All dependencies are packed in one executable file
+ Fixed Debug Option
+ Improved overall GUI look
+ Removed Console
+ Fixed Download links (did not display properly)
+ Instant run / No webserver or additional configurations are required

Download

6atters

Reaction score

у меня вот такая вот ошибка...как ее исправить?????

I have a mistake like this...how can I fix it?????

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Re-install Python with checking the "add to system environment variables path" and then try using pip. The other option is to go to python installation folder and call pip, but save your time and just add it so that you can call any python libraries from any place in the system.

python-installer-add-path.png

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
Just so you know, this 6atters aka KpacaBaa etc. is reselling public stuff, so i wouldn't be surprised when he/she understands how to run this website it's gonna go for sale lol..

6atters

Reaction score
Just so you know, this 6atters aka KpacaBaa etc. is reselling public stuff, so i wouldn't be surprised when he/she understands how to run this website it's gonna go for sale lol..
I do not understand what kind of aggression in my direction???I wasn't going to sell anything I was just interested in seeing how the web works which is written in python)

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Everyone is free to do whatever wants with the website but it's not a ready product to be sold. This is just a skeleton, registration, login, one ranking and a function for the items, no other modules are actually added. So if he/she is able to get money for it...I don't care

@6atters

Please do not edit already answered question to replace it with another! Your question in regards to PIP was answered and the next question should be asked in another post. Understand that other people can also have a similar problem and find a solution for it which would be not possible if you delete/edit the question. Don't be selfish, because if I am too you won't find your answers

In regards to the second question ", None type object has no attribute ëxecute" appears to be caused by missing database or/and table. Make sure you have a database, set configurations and run the query.

Last edited:

6atters

Reaction score
Everyone is free to do whatever wants with the website but it's not a ready product to be sold. This is just a skeleton, registration, login, one ranking and a function for the items, no other modules are actually added. So if he/she is able to get money for it...I don't care

@6atters

Please do not edit already answered question to replace it with another! Your question in regards to PIP was answered and the next question should be asked in another post. Understand that other people can also have a similar problem and find a solution for it which would be not possible if you delete/edit the question. Don't be selfish, because if I am too you won't find your answers

In regards to the second question ", None type object has no attribute ëxecute" appears to be caused by missing database or/and table. Make sure you have a database, set configurations and run the query.
thank you, I will take note)) and in the future I will not sell anything and did not intend to))

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Either wrong connection type, connection credentials, missing database, missing table.... most likely wrong selection of the connection type that you are using. You need to set up DSN/ODBC and make sure the login credentials are right.

If you are trying to run the executable version v2 with the GUI you have connection type options that are related to your actual ODBC configuration. So that been said if your database is linked to ODBC driver 11 you have to select the exact same driver from the GUI before starting the web.

d6e29555d7bd419fcc9b9c111eeb473a.png

Last edited:

pafa7a

Reaction score
I think that his connection is not configured correctly, because in the trace we can see that 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'execute' which means that "self.conn()" returns 'NoneType'

Reactions: dota-sdso

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Няма да се оправи сам тоя, като имам желание ще сложа там един exception и ще им реша проблема :D

valvers

Reaction score
Нещо не разбирам какво се случва
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

При опит да си регистрирам акаунт.

Last edited:

albertinho

Reaction score
you can add a video tutorial with the installation of the website?
THANKS

r00tme

Reaction score
@albertinho With the GUI there is no video tutorial needed as it is self-explanatory. Did you face any particular problem?