[Help] Disconnect

Synce

Reaction score
I have server and a disconnect problem! it disconnects a random player(s) after random time! - when he want the he disconnect somone! why?! and how can i fix it? it is not a gameserver freez! i have it but it freezs only after 9-12 h... please comment all reasons what could it be! and how to fix it i will be very thankfull :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::rolleyes:

------
sry for my bad english :(

stk_j1

Reaction score
I have server and a disconnect problem! it disconnects a random player(s) after random time! - when he want the he disconnect somone! why?! and how can i fix it? it is not a gameserver freez! i have it but it freezs only after 9-12 h... please comment all reasons what could it be! and how to fix it i will be very thankfull :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::rolleyes:

------
sry for my bad english :(

Dude.. without any effort from your side it's difficult to tell.. could be 1 000 reasons, try at least to detirman the problem or localise it. For instanst ask the players that are complaining if it dsc them at a certain place like city ot a place in the city ot make someone stay on one place and see if it drops him without moving ot somthing like that. I'm not a big expert but i strongly beleave that you wont get any replys expt this one..
So make the best of it. GL

Synce

Reaction score
then what i need to give you? logs of gameserver?

Legid

Reaction score
you have 97d+99i if yes you need to change speed hack configs in commonserver.cfg , if you don't have 97d+99i then the problem is your i-net(internet) change it and all be ok :)

Synce

Reaction score
i have season 4! mby i need to post gameserver LOGs? if yes please tell me what logs u need!