[AD] DiabloMu S6 Ep3 Exp: 100x Drop: 70%

The server and season are worth your time, I play all day from the first time s6 was launched and still I didn't get bored! Now I am focused on Grand Resets, webshop items are a strong motivation! :D

Reactions: HadeS
Nice to see you here Elther, really supportive player.

Notice: We had some problems with our forums but everything is allright now

Reactions: HadeS and Elther
After today's reboot you are all able to use /post, alliance and guild chat between all of our 3 servers. So in case you are trying to sell or buy an item, you don't have to logout from one server and move to the other in order to get players attention from the secondary server so this will help market even more.

In case you are selling or buying an item try to specify inside your /post text content the server you are online. Ex: S > BK WINGS LVL 3 [Server1] or B > ANCIENT ITEMS FOR ELF [Server2]

Reactions: HadeS and Elther
A new bonus event is now AVAILABLE

STAY ONLINE BONUS: + 150% more WEBSHOP CREDITS for each hour

Dear DiabloMU Players,

Starting today you will be able to earn 5 WebShop Credits for everyone online hour spent on our server instead of just 2 as you usually earned. Spend your WebShop Credits for awsome items just by staying online as much as possible on our server. This way, everyone will have more chances of getting these good items in case that the grand reset is just too hard for you.

The newcomers random bug that couldn't trade the online hours has been also fixed and now you may also trade your online hours just like the others.

Enjoy the bonus credits and remember that multiple accounts are allowed!

Join us at http://diablomu.com

Just some quick news, the Trade Online Hours script has been rewrited and fixed now. In case some of you still got problems just let us know on our forum and we'll reset your connect stats and you won't encounter this problem again.

The maintenance is now over after lasting a couple of hours.

We are sorry it took so long but there were some problems on the hosting equipments and a replacement was needed to be made by the tech guys in order to complete our upgrade.

ALL OUR PLAYERS HAVE BEEN REWARDED WITH 300 VOTE (V) COINS = DOUBLE EXPERIENCE & DROP FOR 2 DAYS
by buying 2 Seals of Wealth or any item you want.
Simply press X ingame to redeem your prize.

For those players that had problems connecting to our servers today

Dear MU Players,

We had a real strange problem today that was related to our portspeed transfer from 1Gbps to 10Gbps from few days ago. As you may noticed, some of you could connect just fine to the server while others couldn't and since we also host our website separately they were also affected by this routing problem.

I will give you an explanation of what happend but it's all down to Windows and how much it sucks sometimes, thing which would never happend in Linux but unfortunately MU is accepting windows only.

So 3 days ago when the port speed upgrade has been made, the company techs had to change the primary IP along with the switch it was connected to. For some reason, windows REMEMBERED the old IP even though it was no longer configured in the ethernet pane. Windows was trying to route our raffic through TWO gateways.. one was valid (the new one) and one was invalid (the old one. Windows let the senior admin force delete the old route, but it then decided to force delete the new gateway too. Then it would not allow him to RE-ADD the gateway in the network panel, though he could force add a gateway. Ultimately he had to completely delete the network interface and re-load it.

The solution looks quite simple but it isn't especially since the behaviour was totally weird and we needed our players help to tracert some of our servers ip addresses and also ping them while i was continously pining from 4 different countries with some of my personal dedicated rented servers. Afterall, everything was fixed and i'm still a bit shocked of the problem but we are now back on track and there shouldn't be a simillar problem ever again.

Everyone has been REWARDED with 150 Shop Coins and anyone having an active VIP Account received +1 day

Sorry again for the inconvenience of those people that couldn't connect to our server in the past few hours and hopefully the compensation will bring the smile on your face.

Hello! I just tried Grand Reset system on this season too, just loved it! I did 3 GR on a row and with some extra credits I had from online hours got a nice +15 3 opt webshop set! This server doesn't leave you lose your interest! I hope to join us soon, see you online! :)

Thanks prokiller, everyone is welcomed!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// SERVER UPDATES: CHANGELOG

//=======================================================================================

//=======================================================================================

[ADDED] Dark Lord SUMMON Skill has been enabled back

[ADDED] Dark Lord SUMMON Scroll added in Devias Shop

[ADDED] Summoner BERSERK Scroll added in Elbeland Shop

[CHANGE] Organized some shop items

[CHANGE] /tracemarry now works starting from level 1 except Arena and Swamp of Calmness maps

[CHANGE] SUM SleepTime Divizor Increased Again: Reduces SUM sleep time at FULL STATS

Rest of BC & DS invitations have been added to increase the competition even more!

Some minor fixes have been also applied.

All of you are welcomed! Join us today!

All vote logs deleted.

You may now vote again even if you did it few hours ago.

Everyone that will vote corrently few times in a row will receive a VOTE BONUS !!!

Join us today! We are here to stay.