Top2 4 box+5 4 heart love and 400 credits

Top3 3 box+5 3 heart love and 300 credits

War Guild once started a war must be completed

The Winer win 600 credits the loser win nothing

:Website: Welcome The Best 97d Join!

8y9oap.jpg

Welcome To Hell Bow To The King of Kings​

Hi all return with new information and fresh settings:

Fixed all shop from 0 now you have everything you need add lorencia blacksmith 2 rings and 2 Pendants with 1 options exe reflect damage +5% and excellent damage rate +10%

GrandReset Premium 100 win 1 sets/2 Weapon and a shield with full option

You need to have 100 grand reset ? lol no You need to have 100 rst to win this prize

Only top 5 win this prize ? no my dear players all players win this prize

NPCBuffers ManaShield/SwellOfLife I changed to StartTime = 1000

DecreaseElfArrows never i fixed no more problems with your Elf Character

My old client have some problems and bug but I finally fixed now my new client it's clean with no problems or bug i remove from main muerror.log Some antivirus will think main.exe is virus but it's fake

To works login you have to download the new client the old client try and delete

Server is fresh db and open for 24 day's thanks all players who play on this server

The Hunger Games Begin

Last edited:
After 4 days of hell I fixed the Golden Monster in each location thanks [KarLi] for help:

I changed the muweb with one older for 97d with no customs to have that image old school

Potion Girl Lorencia Remove box+1/box+2/box+3

Golden Mobs Spots Start 60 minute

Noria Little Golden Dragon (Box of Heaven)

Davias Golden Titan (Taikan) (Box+2)

Davias Golden Soldier (Just defenders)

Lorencia Golden Goblin (Box+1)

Davias Golden Goblin (Box+1)

Noria Golden Goblin (Box+1)

Lorencia Golden Dragon (Box+3)

Davias Golden Dragon (Box+3)

Noria Golden Dragon (Box+3)

Full Atlans 1/2/3 Golden Lizard King (Box+4)

Atlans 1/2/3 Golden Vepar (Just defenders)

Full Tarkan 1/2 Golden Tantalos (Box+5)

Tarkan 1/2 Golden Wheel (Just defenders)

The Hunger Games Begins​

Last edited:
Some quick updates:

BloodCastle Event Start 2 hours
BloodCastle1/BloodCastle2
Reward 2 Jewel of Chaos
BloodCastle3/BloodCastle4
Reward 2 Jewel of Life
BloodCastle5/BloodCastle6
Reward 2 Jewel of Soul

Bonus Characters Stay Ingame
Every 60 minutes automatic receive 60 credits

Many ask why the items are expensive from webshop ?

Where's the fun if you buy fast full items ? coolest is when you work for that item to get it

Yes just to buy 1 items It costs you around 3000 credits but server help you just have to work

Many ask me why the server no works 24/7 ? because you play something for free and have fun

The server works per day 12 hours you can make free time and you can play if you like the server

Yes there are many server muonline works 24/7 but more than a few hours does not play it's just a game

Last edited:
Many ask me why the server no works 24/7 ? because you play something for free and have fun

Cmon mate all servers are FREE ! There is no server where you have to pay first to play ... ;) If you want to have better items or exp you can donate but the servers ARE FREE ! and way way better than yours !

Cmon mate all servers are FREE ! There is no server where you have to pay first to play ... ;) If you want to have better items or exp you can donate but the servers ARE FREE ! and way way better than yours !

I missed you, kid you make me laugh thanks (chuckle) let's begin

Each Server MuOnline works 24/7 but it is not free the owner try to make money example sell items with full option or buy credits etc or have donate

And if in a few months if it does not make money it close the server I do not say that you must pay to play (chuckle) but what to do if you do not understand

Try and learn some English dear kid (chuckle) I'm from romania use google translate to have good english but you're too stupid to understand

DemonoMu: good english (chuckle)

First of all you said FREE SERVER not server without donates right ? there is difference !

And yep try to learn some english or your brain can`t handle it ?

First of all you said FREE SERVER not server without donates right ? there is difference !

And yep try to learn some english or your brain can`t handle it ?

You are a joke (chuckle) as I said you're too stupid dear kid my server is free and I have no obligation to keep DemonuMu Online 24/7 I do not make money

I created this server for free to have fun with my friends and with other players to play old school with original items and not have too many customs

Hi all new 1 final update to help some players that have this problems:

Some players when try to connect the server have this message [dynamic link library zyguard.dll not found]

Your windows missing some files and that's why no works but how fix this problem ?

Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe:
Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe.rar

Here we GO:

Upload and Share Videos - Sendvid
hacked - vidme

Greetings from Bulgaria <3
My fake video <3
If someone thinks its fake
I can show him ingame just PM ME <3

the noob kid final add video (rofl) I do not see anything to be impressed [tools hack or shut down the anti-hack] but thanks noob for the video

no anti-hack full premium or free never have 100% protection only method is update your anti-hack with one better [I told you before but you're too stupid you do not want to understand]

Last edited:
hahaha you kid idiot (chuckle) why not show video how you bypass the anti-hack and works any hack you're afraid ? (chuckle) [answer is yes my dear noob]

no hacker use dupe because is easy to detect my dear noob (chuckle) but you're too stupid to understand

no anti-hack full premium or free never have 100% protection only method is update your anti-hack with one better [I told you before but you're too stupid you do not want to understand]

hahahaha ok kid idiot (chuckle) you show video when you shut down the anti-hack and use the hack ?

or you show some fake video with hack but never show how you shut down the anti-hack ? (chuckle)

Man you asked for it now you dont see anything to be impressed ?!? :D When you said i can not do that xD What a funny story.

P.S Some of your friends already mail me to ask for hack HAHA ! HF

Man you asked for it now you dont see anything to be impressed ?!? :D When you said i can not do that xD What a funny story.

P.S Some of your friends already mail me to ask for hack HAHA ! HF

hahahaha (chuckle) I did not see anything in video and yes i ask for video to show bypass the anti-hack and use the hack you have not shown anything you're afraid ?

wow the noob ask for tools hack hahahah I'm so afraid what do I do (chuckle)

Last edited:
You asked to teach you how to bypass right ? :D
Nice try but i won`t show you how i bypass your lame anticheat ;)
Have fun you know that video is fake and i do not use hack there ;)

You asked to teach you how to bypass right ? :D
Nice try but i won`t show you how i bypass your lame anticheat ;)
Have fun you know that video is fake and i do not use hack there ;)

oh my god what noob idiot (rofl) you really do not want to understand how many times I repeat to (rofl)

the anti-hack is not create by me you shit noob is made by zyguard and for free version is very good of course you do not have protection 100% there is no such thing

Yea yea you spam same shit again and again .... but you also said that i can not bypass it :) and my screens were fake bla bla .... ^^ now you got video to prove that I CAN bypass and run cheats in your server. Thats enough 1-0 for me <3

Yea yea you spam same shit again and again .... but you also said that i can not bypass it :) and my screens were fake bla bla .... ^^ now you got video to prove that I CAN bypass and run cheats in your server. Thats enough 1-0 for me <3

what kid idiot dnd you do not want to understand [I understand you're stupid] play with hack big noob and big loser :D

if you're so good with bypass the anti-hack noob loser why not try to create good anti-hack ?

Last edited: