[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Does anyone know what the problem is that it won't let me enter Sky Event when I want to take a test ? this is the first time I see this message

maybe Bro DarkMaster knows what the problem is ? [o-0]

Fixed a rather strange bug that after deleting the char and creating a new char, the problem disappeared

Attachments

• Screen(07_15-22_35)-0000.jpg
    Screen(07_15-22_35)-0000.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen(07_15-22_36)-0001.jpg
    Screen(07_15-22_36)-0001.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen(07_15-22_36)-0002.jpg
    Screen(07_15-22_36)-0002.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen(07_15-22_37)-0003.jpg
    Screen(07_15-22_37)-0003.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Does anyone know what the problem is that it won't let me enter Sky Event when I want to take a test ? this is the first time I see this message

maybe Bro DarkMaster knows what the problem is ? [o-0]
Your character is wearing a transformation ring. The message is clear, check your equipment.

Maybe Bro DarkMaster has a solution,I tried everything, I have a player who has a broken vault,the only solution is to delete the account and restore it from 0

I put anything in the vault and it doesn't appear,I tried to force the vault to go from the webshop and it tells me,You do not not have free slots in your vault to add this item

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen(07_26-22_26)-0001.jpg
    Screen(07_26-22_26)-0001.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 33
Maybe Bro DarkMaster has a solution,I tried everything, I have a player who has a broken vault,the only solution is to delete the account and restore it from 0

I put anything in the vault and it doesn't appear,I tried to force the vault to go from the webshop and it tells me,You do not not have free slots in your vault to add this item
Add all items to webshop sql

so I tried all the options to fight this vault bug,I also tried this command /clearinventory without any results,I also used mu editor 2.1 to give it reset in the vault it didn't work either,

when I check with mu editor 2.1 items appear in the vault,as well as in the game,but because of this bug the vault is broken,in the webshop when I check, the items do not appear,if I try to buy items from the webshop, a message appears,[You do not not have free slots in your vault to add this item],even if I make space in the vault, I still get the message,this is an active account that this player played on,and it went without problems and possibly MaxVaults = 10 will be broken, that's where the problem appeared,this player not only has a broken vault but also lost all the stones and runes he had stored in all 10 multi vaults,240 renas and 960 stones lost,to have messed up many vaults because he had too many stored ?

I also tried the last version of SQL MuOnline,I tried to manually delete the vault and in vain this bug does not disappear,it can be seen in the picture

I tried one last solution to fill the vault with items to make this bug disappear and nothing

maybe bro DarkMaster can give us a solution how to fix this bug because it's a pretty bad problem,it is not a solution to delete the account and restore everything from 0

Attachments

• Untitled 4.png
    Untitled 4.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    129 KB · Views: 29
  • Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen(07_27-22_39)-0000.jpg
    Screen(07_27-22_39)-0000.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
so I tried all the options to fight this vault bug,I also tried this command /clearinventory without any results,I also used mu editor 2.1 to give it reset in the vault it didn't work either,

when I check with mu editor 2.1 items appear in the vault,as well as in the game,but because of this bug the vault is broken,in the webshop when I check, the items do not appear,if I try to buy items from the webshop, a message appears,[You do not not have free slots in your vault to add this item],even if I make space in the vault, I still get the message,this is an active account that this player played on,and it went without problems and possibly MaxVaults = 10 will be broken, that's where the problem appeared,this player not only has a broken vault but also lost all the stones and runes he had stored in all 10 multi vaults,240 renas and 960 stones lost,to have messed up many vaults because he had too many stored ?

I also tried the last version of SQL MuOnline,I tried to manually delete the vault and in vain this bug does not disappear,it can be seen in the picture

I tried one last solution to fill the vault with items to make this bug disappear and nothing

maybe bro DarkMaster can give us a solution how to fix this bug because it's a pretty bad problem,it is not a solution to delete the account and restore everything from 0
Your issue is not related to the server files in any way.

• Wow
Reactions: DemonuMu
Bro DarkMaster, how do I solve it because the problem starts from the vault, something is broken in the vault, the only solution is to delete the account of this player and restore it, this player is an active player who has been playing for some time and this bug appeared, whatever I put in the vault does not appear in the webshop, another problem if I put stone or runes in the vault, after I store them on the page they disappear from the vault,and they are not added to the page either

you have proof when the webshop was working without problems on his account and he could have them in the vault

Name rowdy check stone and runes they were running smoothly until this vault bug kicked in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_115341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115341_Chrome.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240728_115745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115745_Chrome.jpg
    986.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

You said that the files are not to blame bro DarkMaster ? as I explained, the player had a broken vault with a bug,I don't even know under what conditions this bug was created ?/it may have appeared when you do 10 open multi vaults,or when lag or delay are created somehow you trigger this bug and your vault is damaged if it was open. It's just an idea that I think, because exactly on that day there were problems with ddos attack,normally the attack was blocked

How i fixed the problem ? steps are simple,you will see in the picture,open [warehouse] search for account and delete that vault that was created,if you don't save what you have in the vault, you lose everything,after the problem was fixed/I also bought from the webshop and it works without problems

this bug Bro DarkMaster, should be fixed because it's a pretty bad bug and many people don't know how to fix it,I don't even think there is a tutorial for something like that

Attachments

• Screen(07_28-22_34)-0000.jpg
    Screen(07_28-22_34)-0000.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen(07_28-23_01)-0000.jpg
    Screen(07_28-23_01)-0000.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Hi sir! good day, I am new here, I followed the darksteam tutorial on youtube and found out there was no sound, i downloaded sound files but is unable to play level up sound. Thank you

Hi sir! good day, I am new here, I followed the darksteam tutorial on youtube and found out there was no sound, i downloaded sound files but is unable to play level up sound. Thank you

If you use these files and the original client uploaded by bro DarkMaster, you should have realized that you don't have sound with lvl up,this command has never been created, you need a custom main.exe to have this function

but it is easier to ask than to search and do tests/check the link https://darksteam.net/threads/ultimate-main-second-edition-97d-99i-for-free.22450/

You said that the files are not to blame bro DarkMaster ? as I explained, the player had a broken vault with a bug,I don't even know under what conditions this bug was created ?/it may have appeared when you do 10 open multi vaults,or when lag or delay are created somehow you trigger this bug and your vault is damaged if it was open. It's just an idea that I think, because exactly on that day there were problems with ddos attack,normally the attack was blocked

How i fixed the problem ? steps are simple,you will see in the picture,open [warehouse] search for account and delete that vault that was created,if you don't save what you have in the vault, you lose everything,after the problem was fixed/I also bought from the webshop and it works without problems

this bug Bro DarkMaster, should be fixed because it's a pretty bad bug and many people don't know how to fix it,I don't even think there is a tutorial for something like that

I used this WebShop for a long time, and I never had any problems. There may be a configuration error, or the queries were executed incorrectly. A DDOS attack would never give you that kind of problems, since it doesn't go through there. ;)

Reactions: MeMoS
Yep, this is the webshop issue, most likely the same issue, @DemonuMu, you are having with the market, if it's using savoy's calculations it's most likely that either your item database table WebShop, or whatever the name is, is not having the items, the calculation can't read the item hex/binary or the function can't match any item which will be a combination of both.

I have a problem related to the /reset character command. For example: My character is lv350 and meets the rs requirements. I have not added all the remaining points yet and when I reset the character, the bonus points and the remaining points are added together. Can I adjust it so that when resetting, the points that have not been added all are lost? Thank you.

I have a strange problem, I did a char test bk lvl up lorencia and then I tried to move to tarkan, and I have this strange bug, I have a video so you can understand and I will explain everything o-0

I'm waiting for Bro DarkMaster to explain to me what the problem is ? this problem appears only in tarkan/tarkan2/I randomly tested other maps and had no problems Lorencia ok/Stadium ok/Davias ok etc

The problem still remains even when you close the server and reopen and redo the test

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • Screen(09_06-17_30)-0000.jpg
    Screen(09_06-17_30)-0000.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen(09_06-17_30)-0001.jpg
    Screen(09_06-17_30)-0001.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen(09_06-17_31)-0002.jpg
    Screen(09_06-17_31)-0002.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nelson25
Tengo un problema raro, hice una prueba de personaje bk lvl up lorencia y luego intente mover a tarkan, y tengo este bug raro, tengo un video para que lo puedan entender y les explico todo o-0

Estoy esperando que Bro DarkMaster me explique cuál es el problema. Este problema solo aparece en Tarkan/Tarkan2. Probé otros mapas al azar y no tuve problemas. Lorencia está bien, Stadium está bien, Davias está bien, etc.

El problema persiste incluso cuando cierras el servidor, lo vuelves a abrir y vuelves a realizar la prueba.

Terrains