[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

only in vault Inventory you can check if I'm not wrong
Thank you but I can't find it :D
Actually, this is my favorite version of the game, it is my whole childhood. I wonder if there is still a chance to have a complete version of this game!

Reactions: DemonuMu
Thank you but I can't find it :D
Actually, this is my favorite version of the game, it is my whole childhood. I wonder if there is still a chance to have a complete version of this game!

hello, I also did a quick test and it seems that I can't secure my vault keeper,you enter a password you know, you try a second time, it asks you to confirm and it says invalid

so if this security had worked, the respective person could not access vault keeper without the password,if that was your question

since 2018, I still want this project to be finished so that we can enjoy this complete version,unfortunately bro DarkMaster wants this project to die sadly because 97d is old but gold,there are many who want to buy the latest premium patch,here I don't understand why bro DarkMaster doesn't finish this project once and then you can let him die very simple

Attachments

• Screen(03_07-15_08)-0000.jpg
    Screen(03_07-15_08)-0000.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen(03_07-15_09)-0002.jpg
    Screen(03_07-15_09)-0002.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen(03_07-15_09)-0003.jpg
    Screen(03_07-15_09)-0003.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: ThingVn
@DemonuMu

Correction to your boxes in golden archer, so you will like them better. taking into account this modification.

I hope I've helped

[Item]
MaxLevel = 12 // Maximum item level
Duration = 120 // Item duration on the floor (in seconds)

I don't know what kind of tests you did, but it doesn't work, only Boxes of Kundun+4 drop that is, it reads the code but not correctly I think GoldenArcher was not designed for that

I don't know what kind of tests you did, but it doesn't work, only Boxes of Kundun+4 drop that is, it reads the code but not correctly I think GoldenArcher was not designed for that
For me you don't use the "head". I will make a video for you, to show you

These are my eventitembag kundun, with all the items. Just remove the jewelry from them, but if you want you can rearrange it to your liking.

Attachments

• BoxOfKundun.rar
    2.3 KB · Views: 8
For me you don't use the "head". I will make a video for you, to show you

here it is my fault, I have nothing to say,I forgot to change it/I had to put 12 for the code to work correctly/in my settings it is set to 11, that's why it was not working correctly

thanks for the help

[Item]
MaxLevel = 11 // Maximum item level
Duration = 30 // Item duration on the floor (in seconds)

aquí es mi culpa, no tengo nada que decir, se me olvidó cambiarlo/tuve que poner 12 para que el código funcionara correctamente/en mi configuración está puesto en 11, por eso no funcionaba correctamente

gracias por la ayuda
Ya te había explicado todo. Felicidades

a secret command that I don't think anyone knows about

/re (on/off) - Toggles requests for deals, party and trade on and off
When a player gives you a party or trade, he cannot

• Haha
Reactions: nelson25
hello, does anyone know how to fix this problem ? in the picture it is clear that the message is not the correct one

ChaosMixPlus10SuccessRate = 90 // Chaos mix +10 success rate

Attachments

• Screen(03_13-15_33)-0000.jpg
    Screen(03_13-15_33)-0000.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 25
hello, does anyone know how to fix this problem ? in the picture it is clear that the message is not the correct one
It can be done, but it is personal for each person. since it would be established in the main code.

a secret command that I don't think anyone knows about

/re (on/off) - Toggles requests for deals, party and trade on and off
When a player gives you a party or trade, he cannot
I see in the game there is a command /re auto but it doesn't seem to have the effect of automatically accepting PT. Do you know how to fix it?

It can be done, but it is personal for each person. since it would be established in the main code.

I tried to use the Gameserver Tool which changes directly into GameServer but normally it won't work,here Bro DarkMaster, this problem should have been solved a long time ago

Chaos Goblin Machine: it doesn't show you the correct message in the game​

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    881.3 KB · Views: 18