[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

when you are Murderer [guard quest he moves from place]
in monster set base in the end of the line for the guard make it -1 to can't move ? the last digit is for the move make it 0 or -1 to don't move in montersetbase.txt ??????????? my idol demonumu you blame me that you dont know that ? you my idol talk funny to me!

• Haha
Reactions: DemonuMu
“Tweaked to work properly on CPU's with more than 16 threads”,How was this adjusted? Do you have any tools available

This is normal
if you had read the update you would have understood,but it's not normal

[Beta 34 Changelog]
NPC buffers should no longer start moving after some time

[Beta 34.5 Changelog]
Fixed npc buffers starts moving when there's a murderer around them

Last edited:
in monster set base in the end of the line for the guard make it -1 to can't move ? the last digit is for the move make it 0 or -1 to don't move in montersetbase.txt ??????????? my idol demonumu you blame me that you dont know that ? you my idol talk funny to me!
if you use these files, you should know that function -1 does not respond because it has a bug,it only works if you are an admin char here it seems strange to me,normal char the command -1 no longer works test guard and monsters,and this command -1 never received an update to work correctly

as I said and I repeat, you are using these files for nothing, you have not tested anything

Last edited:
Reactions: hA7SH9dks
if you use these files, you should know that function -1 does not respond because it has a bug,it only works if you are an admin char here it seems strange to me,normal char the command -1 no longer works test guard and monsters,and this command -1 never received an update to work correctly

as I said and I repeat, you are using these files for nothing, you have not tested anything
u know better my idol! so check in monsters.txt if have a range of move :D

hi bro DarkMaster I want to upgrade to GoldenArcher to fall Box of Kundun+1,Box of Kundun+2,Box of Kundun+3,Box of Kundun+4,Box of Kundun+5

in the video you will see that it falls too many times Box of Kundun+4,and very rarely if you are lucky Box of Kundun+1,Box of Kundun+2,Box of Kundun+3 but it never falls Box of Kundun+5

Video Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/birndzl3qrtz7wk/bandicam_2024-02-23_15-06-16-874.mp4/file
[Item]
MaxLevel = 12 // Maximum item level -----------------> TYPE = 14 INDEX = 11 LEVEL = 12 ==== 14 11 12 Box Of Kundun+5
Duration = 120

when you are Murderer [guard quest he moves from place]
leave them on a non-pk map. Losttower Example

MapSystem----->>>>>

// www.DarksTeam.NET
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [1] - Map number
// [2] - Map Coords X1
// [3] - Map Coords Y1
// [4] - Map Coords X2
// [5] - Map Coords Y2
// [6] - Map Type (0 - Normal, 1 - Non PvP, 2 - PK Free)
// [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
4 0 0 255 255 1 // Losttower Non PvP

• Wow
@DemonuMu

Correction to your boxes in golden archer, so you will like them better. taking into account this modification.

I hope I've helped

[Item]
MaxLevel = 12 // Maximum item level
Duration = 120 // Item duration on the floor (in seconds)

// www.DarksTeam.NET
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [1] - 1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled
// [2] - Required Stones
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [1] [2]
1 10
end
// [1] - Item Group (Between 0 and 15)
// [2] - Item Index (Between 0 and 31)
// [3] - Min Level (Between 0 and 11)
// [4] - Max Level (Between 0 and 11)
// [5] - Durability (Between 0 and 255)
// [6] - Skill (Between 0, 1 or -1 for random)
// [7] - Luck (Between 0, 1 or -1 for random)
// [8] - Add (Between 0 and 7 or -1 for random)
// [9] - Excellent (Between 0 and 63 or -1 for random)
// [10] - Count
// [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
14 11 8 12 0 0 0 0 0 1 // - Boxes of Kundun
end

@DemonuMu

Correction to your boxes in golden archer, so you will like them better. taking into account this modification.

I hope I've helped

[Item]
MaxLevel = 12 // Maximum item level
Duration = 120 // Item duration on the floor (in seconds)

Vorbește română dacă ai soluția și vrei să ajuți,pune setările corecte să pice fără probleme Boxes of Kundun+1,2,3,4,5 pentru că din teste dă multe probleme.

Eu când am făcut teste am pus setările originale la Box of kundun și normal că nu mergea cum trebuie etc.

Așa ajuți și pe alți care poate au aceiași problemă,ca și mine.

Vorbește română dacă ai soluția și vrei să ajuți,pune setările corecte să pice fără probleme Boxes of Kundun+1,2,3,4,5 pentru că din teste dă multe probleme.

Eu când am făcut teste am pus setările originale la Box of kundun și normal că nu mergea cum trebuie etc.

Așa ajuți și pe alți care poate au aceiași problemă,ca și mine.
I speak Spanish and I did a translation in English, I made everything quite clear, translate from English to your language.

• Haha
helo everyone fix rate exl drop, and rate mix wing 2 file where help me please

helo everyone fix rate exl drop, and rate mix wing 2 file where help me please

rate exl drop:
DTData/Common.ini

[ExcellentItemDrop]
MinExcOptions = 1 // Min value 1
MaxExcOptions = 2 // Max value 6

rate mix wing 2:
DTData/Rates.ini

[Mixes]
2LevelWingsSuccessRate = 80 // 2 Level wings success rate

rate exl drop:
DTData/Common.ini

[ExcellentItemDrop]
MinExcOptions = 1 // Min value 1
MaxExcOptions = 2 // Max value 6

rate mix wing 2:
DTData/Rates.ini

[Mixes]
2LevelWingsSuccessRate = 80 // 2 Level wings success rate
thanks you repply, but i want ask % exl drop map , and % drop op wing , % luck , skill, it's default in main? don't file DTData/ItemdropOption.txt
and i change 1 = 0 drop in file Item(Kor) jewel of chaos,bless,soul,life,cre off server and on again but it still drop

Last edited:
  • Haha
thanks you repply, but i want ask % exl drop map , and % drop op wing , % luck , skill, it's default in main? don't file DTData/ItemdropOption.txt
and i change 1 = 0 drop in file Item(Kor) jewel of chaos,bless,soul,life,cre off server and on again but it still drop

if you don't use your head to think D:\MuServer\Data\commonserver search ItemDropPer = 99 change to 1,you go D:\MuServer\DTData\ItemDropRate select what rate you think you want ?

let's say I would like to have 10% I will put 9% +1% from commonserver then is 10% problems fixed

Reactions: cheduong
if you don't use your head to think D:\MuServer\Data\commonserver search ItemDropPer = 99 change to 1,you go D:\MuServer\DTData\ItemDropRate select what rate you think you want ?

let's say I would like to have 10% I will put 9% +1% from commonserver then is 10% problems fixed
thanks u very much :D

Can you help me how to check the password inventory (NPC)?

Can you help me how to check the password inventory (NPC)?
try to explain so i can understand you ? I don't think you have this function to find out the password. I don't know exactly what you want to do,you can search with mu editor 2.1 if it doesn't show you like I said it doesn't work

Last edited:
try to explain so i can understand you ? I don't think you have this function to find out the password. I don't know exactly what you want to do
If you look at the picture you will understand clearly. Now how can I test this password on the server?
1709709226130.png