[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Hi DarkMaster when you think it is time to fixed NPCBuffers ? this command is useless in game because not working correct

I try to use Buffers Swell of Life and Mana Shield duration 10 minute But it is not working disappears after 2 minutes

i try to use from the original character SM and BK and same problems duration is too small try and solve this problem

wl88qo.jpg

Last edited:
Hi DarkMaster i just found new bugs for sm when you have lvl 400 your mana start to decreases rapidly here is the screen but if you have lvl 1 or lvl 350 your mana work 100% with no problems

2la7906.jpg

Hi DarkMaster i just found new bugs for sm when you have lvl 400 your mana start to decreases rapidly here is the screen but if you have lvl 1 or lvl 350 your mana work 100% with no problems

2la7906.jpg

It's visual just like the HP on bk or its 100% bug?

It's visual just like the HP on bk or its 100% bug?

I do not think it is visual because when you have lvl 1 or lvl 350 the mana work correct for sm but when you have lvl 400 you start to have problems [for bk I do not think there are problems]

DemonuMu , use default 350lvl because:
* Experience with 400 lvl work diferent.
* Party experience work diferent.

No problems with 350 lvl.

Reactions: DemonuMu
DemonuMu , use default 350lvl because:
* Experience with 400 lvl work diferent.
* Party experience work diferent.

No problems with 350 lvl.

Yes is know but the problems is with the sm when you have lvl 400 you start to have problems with mana ;)

Hi DarkMaster read this topic when you have time as we know this version have Beta 37.3

But I've never seen a serious update for NPCBuffers ? You showed us a screen and nothing more

335cund.jpg

Next question is Elf Orb of Defense buffer and Elf Orb of Damage buffer default settings disappears after 1 minute this commands does not have settings

I test from NPCBuffers Swell of Life buffer and Mana Shield buffer because it has settings to change etc

[StartTime] not working properly i test [StartTime] from Mana Shield duration 600 seconds disappear after 10 minutes it did not work disappeared after 20 minutes work

[StartTime] test once again Mana Shield duration 300 seconds disappear after 5 minutes did not disappear after 14 minutes work

I test Swell of Life buffer duration 600 seconds disappear [unknown] i wait 20 minutes not disappeared i wait 30 minute not disappeared

I test Swell of Life buffer duration 300 seconds disappear [unknown] same problem i wait 20 minutes not disappeared i wait 30 minute not disappeared

Another bug..........

Sky event and spawn rates of monsters are bugged.
If 1 or 2 person join sky event spawn rate is normal.
If many people join the sky event the monsters spawn only one or two times.

Hi DarkMaster new problems with vip system maybe is bug:when you have time plss fixed

this is the settings from vip system i try this beta test and 1 problems have:

MinResets = 10 // [Minimum resets is not work i try to buy vip with 0 rst and work 100%]

[VipSystem]
Enable = 1 // 1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled
MinLevel = 350 // Minimum level requirement
Zen = 1000000 // Zen requirement
Duration = 10 // Duration in days
BonusExp = 10 // Bonus experience rate
Credits = 1500 // Required credits
MinResets = 10 // Minimum resets
MinGrandResets = 0 // Minimum grand resets
Type = 0 // 0 = Per character, 1 = per account

Last edited:
Hi DarkMaster next problems i found when you have time plss fixed:

The Sm have now mana shield online when i move stadium from stadium not disappear but when i move from stadium to lorencia disappear but the mana shield It is still on you but not appear

Same problems you have with BK when you use SwellOfLife

29y4g78.jpg

15d493m.jpg

I tested NPCBuffers and my theory is correct just watch the screen

I use from NPCBuffers to have mana shield now i move back to lorencia and go back to the stadium

Test once again NPCBuffers and is show me i have mana shield online

2ikdts3.jpg

15mmv78.jpg

Last edited:
Another bug..........

Sky event and spawn rates of monsters are bugged.
If 1 or 2 person join sky event spawn rate is normal.
If many people join the sky event the monsters spawn only one or two times.

it's common thing. Stay at the corners and you will see more :)

Another bug is /pet command.

1. It's not blocking even if id is in the block list
2. Zen do not decrease (in my case I have 2B in inventory)
3. You can create multiple pet and it does not disappear (if you switch char)

Last edited:
it's common thing. Stay at the corners and you will see more :)

Im already aware of the visual bug, sadly it's spawn rate bug and not visual bug, tried your suggestion but isn't working.

My Sky event last for 1 minute. If 4 people join its okay.
But if more join monsters just stop spawning.

Last edited:
I found a lot of problems and I did not expect because this 97d have beta 37.3:

What upsets me greatly many use these files but does not check for bugs Error holes etc.

And I hate these idiots using these files

Last edited:
Hi DarkMaster new problems i found:

when you have 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 party and use sm or bk Buffers disappears quickly again bug,but if you play alone with your character duration buffers work correct only when you have party duration buffers not working correct

I don't know if it's a bug or not but Connection Status Bar (the one you see when you choose a server with green to red color identifies if server is full or not) is not working, maybe someone here knows how to fix it?

Many thanks.

I don't know if it's a bug or not but Connection Status Bar (the one you see when you choose a server with green to red color identifies if server is full or not) is not working, maybe someone here knows how to fix it?

Many thanks.

It's working fine. The boxes (Green-Orange-Red) depends on your max connected players which you config through the files.
If it's set 1000 with 500 players ONLINE it should be in the middle.

@DarkMaster

i have this problem :
Game response error causes conclusion [4806][][][xxx.xx.x.xxx]

i have windows sv 2003 and sql server 2005

thanks you