[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

сега завърших бакалавар информационни технологий, барабар и софтруерни технологий магистратура почнах
Такива са времената в момента, че все едно нищо не каза :)

За да не сме напълно извън темата:
DarkMaster не искам следващ ъпдейт. Няма нужда

Пафа до пенсия имам време не съм тупнал да умирам ;) , а й има ли желание има и начин :) преди няколко години и html не знаех какво е сега завърших бакалавар информационни технологий, барабар и софтруерни технологий магистратура почнах ;) и всичко това тръгна от хоби :)

п.С. Благодарен съм на r00tme, че се сдърпахме да разбера наистина че и сам мога да си правя нещата колко правилни и колко грешни ще се види някой ден :)

Неволята учи, значи пак съм бил полезен, кажи баба тенкю.:D

fix bug agi 65k , hellppp

do not lose your time to ask DarkMaster to fixed because I asked several times next update next update to fixed the problems have this 97d did nothing

from what I see now DarkMaster work with this 2 version and update DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 6.1 and DarksTeam MuServer 99b Beta 3

is boring Who knows when DarkMaster create again new update for 97d or fixed the problems it has now and then stop the project very easy if you do not like it anymore to fix it for free

Здравейте, имам един проблем в сървъра, когато някой пробва да направи Chaos Item и винаги Fail-ва и излиза нещо от рода на congratulations player win еди си там нещо си. как да го оправя?

The column Vip = 1
But on the server it says I'm free

It cant be, the account vip is stored into memb_info table but character vip is stored into character table. Also you have to check whether vipexpirationtime colmm has a time into it. If it is null the vip=1 doesnt mater because the vip expirarion time will be treated by default 1st of JANUARY 1970 which obviously has expired long time ago.

Last edited:
Column Name
VipExpirationTime

Data Type
varchar(10)

Allow Nulls
Not Select

I've done everything! I put 1 in the table vip = 1, put 1 in the table IsVip = 1
VipExpiration = I've done everything and the server does not recognize it! Does anyone know how to do it? On the site I normally recognize that my account is vip, not on the server! Leandro Daldegam's MuSite Use!

I've done everything! I put 1 in the table vip = 1, put 1 in the table IsVip = 1
VipExpiration = I've done everything and the server does not recognize it! Does anyone know how to do it? On the site I normally recognize that my account is vip, not on the server! Leandro Daldegam's MuSite Use!

VipExpiration uses unix time stamp you can read more info here

Just do it with /buyvip in-game...

Darkmaster what travia events is pvp???

It's questions... The server asks you something and if you answer right you win something (wheh)