[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

New Update Upload Custom items + Webshop Add Custom Items i have one problem i dont know Remove Old Antihack My Main to add should be deleted antihack who knows unsubscribe protection antihack Zippyshare.com
My Project Custom ;) Remove Guys Antihack Send me main :)
Custom.jpg

New Update Upload Custom items + Webshop Add Custom Items i have one problem i dont know Remove Old Antihack My Main to add should be deleted antihack who knows unsubscribe protection antihack Zippyshare.com
My Project Custom ;) Remove Guys Antihack Send me main :)
Custom.jpg

ok this is stupid just stop or you play 97d with the original items or you play season with new items choose |-( yes DarkMaster add customs commands but never never add new items for 97d because you destroy the original 97d with this shit customs items

How to add gamemaster which have all permisions? which can /drop and any gm commands?

ok this is stupid just stop or you play 97d with the original items or you play season with new items choose |-( yes DarkMaster add customs commands but never never add new items for 97d because you destroy the original 97d with this shit customs items

Adding/removing items from 97d versions is the easiest work in humanity history. Even if he/she does it, you can remove them easily. There are many guides on internet that explain how to do that.

@DarkMaster Can you share the source?:)

He doesn't even sell them, and you want them for free? May God hear you...

Adding/removing items from 97d versions is the easiest work in humanity history. Even if he/she does it, you can remove them easily. There are many guides on internet that explain how to do that.

He doesn't even sell them, and you want them for free? May God hear you...

wow···Wish God to hear haha:D

DarkMaster when you add 1 final update beta 36 for 97d with the problems i found and 1 final security for server anti-speed hack because the server dont have this security :dunno:

Not Update Dakr? :(

yes is sad for this version 97d because DarkMaster stop update but confirmed and he showed us next update for 97d beta 36 but never open this patch i dont know why,this version need again new update because some commands like NPCBuffers have problems the server dont have anti-speed hack work 100% speed hack new problems i found is the skyevent when you go davias guard is show you the message from quest system here need to change this settings

another problem is VaultCommand if you open the hackers bypass the anti-dupe and work dupe but if you close the VaultCommand and open normal 1 vault then the anti-dupe work It is very weird

another new problem i found for sm and mg is when you have maxim 32000 no work all magic the only magic work for sm and mg is [aqua beam/hell fire/inferno/and maybe manashield/Teleports again this problems they were never fixed and the 97d have beta 35 this means many updates

and who knows how many problems are for this version 97d because many idiots use this version and fixed by DarkMaster but never come here to show new problems for next update

this is the message when you go davias guard to check skyevent,is show you quest system

os528n.jpg

this is message when you go davias guard and press click is show you sky event

111uqn6.jpg

Last edited:
Дарк имаше един проблем със Скай евента че ако му задам минимален ресет, ниво и някакъв предмет които да изисква ме вкарва ако имам предмета без да проверява нивото, рестарта нещо такова беше аз ти бях писал лично че сега ти пиша по спомен вече, също така щях да те питам може ли да се добави за различните карти освен нива за минаване(през телепортите) или телепортиране да се сложи и рестарт също от голям + ще е да се сложи един чат сървър като по новите версий такаще се облекчат администраторите от към някой неща. Имам още некулцина идеи който мислих да правя след време ако ми остане време да се позанимавам със собствен сорскод, но съм готов да ти споделя ако ти е интересно и си заинтересовен. ;)

Last edited:
Дарк имаше един проблем със Скай евента че ако му задам минимален ресет, ниво и някакъв предмет които да изисква ме вкарва ако имам предмета без да проверява нивото, рестарта нещо такова беше аз ти бях писал лично че сега ти пиша по спомен вече, също така щях да те питам може ли да се добави за различните карти освен нива за минаване(през телепортите) или телепортиране да се сложи и рестарт също от голям + ще е да се сложи един чат сървър като по новите версий такаще се облекчат администраторите от към някой неща. Имам още некулцина идеи който мислих да правя след време ако ми остане време да се позанимавам със собствен сорскод, но съм готов да ти споделя ако ти е интересно и си заинтересовен. ;)

не е само C++ да знаеш :D

Пафа до пенсия имам време не съм тупнал да умирам ;) , а й има ли желание има и начин :) преди няколко години и html не знаех какво е сега завърших бакалавар информационни технологий, барабар и софтруерни технологий магистратура почнах ;) и всичко това тръгна от хоби :)

п.С. Благодарен съм на r00tme, че се сдърпахме да разбера наистина че и сам мога да си правя нещата колко правилни и колко грешни ще се види някой ден :)