[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

По някой път като някой купи кредити с /buyvip му изчезват всички кредити.

Or where i can find ? Because Windows firwall is on and Internet firewall too..

DarkMaster, предлагам в следващият ъпдейт, да добавиш [Happy Hour Event] от 20:00ч, до 22:00ч, който да се настройва дали да удвоява само Exp-то, дали да удвоява само Drop rate, или да удвоява и Exp & Drop rate, според зададената стойност, 3 Варианта.
Що се отнася до оценката ми за работата която си направил, и която продължаваш да правиш, нямам такава, каквото и да напиша ще е малко.
Аз не познавам друг, който е направил това, което ти си направил.
Забелязах че, има такъв - :: Custom Events :: - Happy Hour, ако този евент прави това което описах, браво.

Last edited:
Thank you DarkMaster.
2 years old server with this perfect files. How to donate for you bro?
Sorry my bad english

Reactions: dota-sdso
Post item , you can add new commands

rulzAcb.jpg

wvHA9UT.jpg

Reactions: MrRastaman
That's one of the most reasonable posts I have ever read here. No one care about this part, but everyone is asking for improvements.

You know nothing about 97d or DarkMaster each user that test this 97d with beta patch When DarkMaster start this project thanks for this hard works that DarkMaster create For Free but the 97d is not perfect and is full with problems nobody knows how many problems are

because i post many time the 4 new problems i just found but DarkMaster never did not answer i ask to update to beta 36 to fixed this 4 new problems but nothing I do not know what happened with DarkMaster but start to update very slow and slow why ? DarkMaster when start this project create very faster update but now I do not understand anything anymore and is very sad before add new commands you first need to fixed all the problems have 97d I am waiting for an answer |-( I love your work DarkMaster I Love the old school 97d this version is my life but what happened to you DarkMaster ? why update so slow

Last edited:
How i can add, that all players who registered have 1 Day VIP status? what i must chaange on stored.. on Wz_Disconnet.. please help

Hello @DarkMaster, you still work in this version? your work is the best! please do not leave your project

Make a command that will show count of free points to add.
Because this version has bug with 255 & more points

if you stop the self-job at least to release the source to do us alone upgrades

next update DarkMaster fixed the 4 problems

[issues with buffed NPCBuffers]

You are already buffed with Greater Defense

You are already buffed with Greater Damage

disappears after 1 minute

wa58d4.jpg

second problems is NPCBuffers guard sometimes disappears You must close the server for guard NPCBuffers to appear

test Monster Position Reload and Guard NPCBuffers not appeared

Download GameServer Log.txt:

Sendspace-Download GameServer Log.txt

9sxdlt.jpg

third problems add new security for 97d anti-speed hack It is a very big problem

fourth problems is the [VaultCommand] if you open too many the hackers create dupe this need to be fixed next update

if you open only 1 vault then no works dupe because the anti-dupe detect but MaxVaults command 0 detect dupe here need to be fixed

[we need players to test this 97d and fixed all the problems] to have the best 97d with no error or bugs or to works hack

next update DarkMaster fixed the 4 problems

wa58d4.jpg

second problems is NPCBuffers guard sometimes disappears You must close the server for guard NPCBuffers to appear

test Monster Position Reload and Guard NPCBuffers not appeared

Download GameServer Log.txt:

Sendspace-Download GameServer Log.txt

9sxdlt.jpg

third problems add new security for 97d anti-speed hack It is a very big problem

fourth problems is the [VaultCommand] if you open too many the hackers create dupe this need to be fixed next update

if you open only 1 vault then no works dupe because the anti-dupe detect but MaxVaults command 0 detect dupe here need to be fixed

[we need players to test this 97d and fixed all the problems] to have the best 97d with no error or bugs or to works hack
1.) Webzen limitation - up to 127 seconds. It'll require further work.
2.) Find out when and at what conditions they start to move/disappear.
3.) You'll need a better anti-cheat.
4.) Provide how-to-reproduce steps.

1.) Webzen limitation - up to 127 seconds. It'll require further work.
2.) Find out when and at what conditions they start to move/disappear.
3.) Get a better anti-cheat.
4.) Provide how-to-reproduce steps.

thanks that you have answered but I have no power to reproduce this steps I can only show the problem with your power to fixed

from what I've seen issues with buffed NPCBuffers when go gameserver and press Monster Position Reload

here is GameServer log.txt when 1 NPCBuffers disappear

Download 21699_DemonuMu.rar

DarkMaster plss update add new security like anti-speed hack is big problems

Last edited: