MuEditor v2.1
MU_Editor_v2.1

MU WindowMode Option-1 (.REG files)
MU_WindowMode_(Reg)

MU WindowMode Option-2 (.EXE file)
Mu_Window_Mode_(EXE)

П.П.
Дарк, няма да е лошо да се добавят към файловете на проекта,
понеже съм срещал безброй постове с подобни проблеми.
Все-пак е Златния Проект, и е добре да бъде "окомплектован" с всички екстри.
Може да се посочи и работещ сайт за тази версия - от проектите във форума,
защото и това е често срещан проблем

Registry entry for Window mode is not working in 97d, had the old Window Mode program from other server and is no ok in Win7 OS.

Im looking for a compatible website CMS since players need to register via web.

Is there other way to create items for this files, its hard creating items using MuEdit for newbie Admins. Thanks

Skyevent Not require item although edit right :

[SkyEvent]
Enable = 1 // 1 - Enabled, 0 - Disabled
Duration = 10 // Event duration (in minutes)
MinLevel = 1 // Min level to join the event
MinPlayers = 4 // Minimum players to start the event
MinResets = 50 // Minimum resets
MinGrandResets = 0 // Minimum grand resets
AllowKillers = 1 // 1 - Killers can play, 0 - killers cant play
AllowPvP = 1 // 1 - Allow pvp, 0 - disallow pvp
MaxPlayers = 10 // Maximum players that can join the event
RequireItem = 1 // 1 - Require item, 0 - doesnt require
RequiredItemGroup = 14 // Required item group
RequiredItemID = 21 // Required item id
RequiredItemName = "Rena" // Required item name
RequiredItemLevel = 0 // Required item level
RequiredItemsCount = 2 // Required items count
CreditsReward = 0 // WebShop credits reward

And video - DarkMaster Need FIX
SkyEvent Not Require Item - YouTube

DK and BK not go in Sky because Stuck !

I already suggested this before, but instead I'll try again hahahahaha.
Wouldn't be cool if we can make NPC Buffs last longer? Or if I want them to make new characters stronger enough to kill Devias mobs in 1 or 2 hits? Just an idea, I saw it on a very popular 97d server in my country. Greetings!

Hello , I do have some problems when i setup the server. I use SQL 2000 , what should I use?
When I use mumaker i get an error(binary..truncate) , i fix it from DB with a table , and i can finally make 1 account but when i want to log in I get error "No charge info" (Tried to fix with curr_vi table but no changes)

I saw mu editor 2.1 here ,I took it but when I try to open it , login sa fails.. SQL is up , passowrd is good.. Do you have any solutions for one of the problems? maybe i should use other SQL edition , i don't know..
I'm using a router , i didn't opened any ports and other things , for now i make this server only for me , and it works without doing those steps.

Thank you , and btw, nice job man ! :)

open as administrator fixed it.. damn . thanks for the files.:)

Last edited:
Hello , I do have some problems when i setup the server. I use SQL 2000 , what should I use?
When I use mumaker i get an error(binary..truncate) , i fix it from DB with a table , and i can finally make 1 account but when i want to log in I get error "No charge info" (Tried to fix with curr_vi table but no changes)

I saw mu editor 2.1 here ,I took it but when I try to open it , login sa fails.. SQL is up , passowrd is good.. Do you have any solutions for one of the problems? maybe i should use other SQL edition , i don't know..
I'm using a router , i didn't opened any ports and other things , for now i make this server only for me , and it works without doing those steps.

Thank you , and btw, nice job man ! :)

open as administrator fixed it.. damn . thanks for the files.:)

Run query

UPDATE VI_CURR_INFO
SET ends_days = '2005', chek_code = '1', memb_name = '123132', memb_guid = '1', sno__numb = '1', Bill_Section = '6', Bill_Value = '3', Bill_Hour = '6', Surplus_Point = '6', Increase_Days = '0'

Run query

Fixed it with mueditor 2.1 and run as administrator .. mumaker is not good for these files I guess , I ran that query and nothing happened .. I ran it a lot of times :) maybe there was another problem , anyway now it is solved. I am new in this field and I would like to know if it's possible to put specific excellent items to drop from mobs , and to adjust the rates.

Fixed it with mueditor 2.1 and run as administrator .. mumaker is not good for these files I guess , I ran that query and nothing happened .. I ran it a lot of times :) maybe there was another problem , anyway now it is solved. I am new in this field and I would like to know if it's possible to put specific excellent items to drop from mobs , and to adjust the rates.

Sal,da este posibil cauta ItemDropRate in DTData si joaca-te acolo :)

i am really wondering do you have an idea what is 97D version? What it contains ?

He's saying that he put SkyEvent NPC somewhere in Davias, and DarkMaster did it by deafult near the bar of Lorencia (Loren = Lorencia)
I don't believe that is the problem though...

Sal,da este posibil cauta ItemDropRate in DTData si joaca-te acolo :)
ok ms ,
is there any way to remove few things from the data server? like buffers , i want to make this game very simple.. like it was 10 years ago :)
I'm looking for help if some1 is willing to give me a hand , I really appreciate , maybe leave a skype address or something and I will contact you

I managed to edit some things , I have a question , is it possible to add heart of love on drop list for mobs lvl 10-40 , for example? I tried using itemdroprate.txt but i can't get the right code for hearts.. it gives me box of luck.

Здравейте,
Ако може да ми кажете от какво може да е проблемът ми.. Така значи всичко съм си настроил както трябва по сървъра когато го стартирам всичко си зарежда без GameServer-a дава error и не зарежда стой бял фон.

WTF
full

Attachments

• Ново Bitmap изображение.jpg
    Ново Bitmap изображение.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I managed to edit some things , I have a question , is it possible to add heart of love on drop list for mobs lvl 10-40 , for example? I tried using itemdroprate.txt but i can't get the right code for hearts.. it gives me box of luck.

Heart of love, Box of heaven, Silver/Gold medal, etc. and so on Box of Kundun +1 - +5 are Box of luck + versions. For example:
Box of heaven = Box of luck +7
Box of Kundun +1 = Box of luck +8
Box of Kundun +2 = Box of luck +9
Box of Kundun +3 = Box of luck +10
Box of Kundun +4 = Box of luck +11
Box of Kundun +5 = Box of luck +12

I can't remember right now which + number is Heart of love, but you should try to put 'em all in a test shop. From +0 to +12. Good luck!

Anyone can suggest a working BMD editor for this version? Need to correct the names of item in Item.bmd