[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

DarkMaster's primordial work is for Server side, not client. This is because you can use any client you want, and that's why he won't help you with that. Or, at least, that's what I think. Try using another client.
If you have, please send me :)

wtf is this? when i try to make chaos weapon i got this error:D worked fine until today.

Attachments

• Screen(01_02-23_42)-0000.jpg
    Screen(01_02-23_42)-0000.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 91
I noticed that vault switch is creating dupe problems, lag and switch makes warehouse get duplicate.. did someone noticed that? Is there a way to fix this?

how can i activate the arena gates like tarkan<-> arena or dungeon< - >arena?

We've been expecting an update for months, and there aren't any notices yet. How's the work? Can we expect an update soon? There are a lot of things to improve, and a lot of customs you've been showing to us... And don't forget that agility bug fix that a guy published recently. Greetings!

We've been expecting an update for months, and there aren't any notices yet. How's the work? Can we expect an update soon? There are a lot of things to improve, and a lot of customs you've been showing to us... And don't forget that agility bug fix that a guy published recently. Greetings!

This is a free project. Ask DemonuMU how free projects work. http://forum.********/style_emoticons/default/yao.png

Reactions: djagripnos
This is a free project. Ask DemonuMU how free projects work. http://forum.********/style_emoticons/default/yao.png

what the kid with 0 brain I said I do not know how many times and I say it again (chuckle) the user ask why DarkMaster the original creator never create some fresh update because the original creator promised new update and stop cry about my server has nothing to do with the topic

I recommend you to respect DarkMaster and this forum do not post any unnecessary messages,do not cry when you are banned my dear kid it's the last time I tell you mind your own business same for you djagripnos

[NFmc he learned the hard way and now is banned]

Last edited:
what the kid with 0 brain I said I do not know how many times and I say it again (chuckle) the user ask why DarkMaster the original creator never create some fresh update because the original creator promised new update and stop cry about my server has nothing to do with the topic

I recommend you to respect DarkMaster and this forum do not post any unnecessary messages,do not cry when you are banned my dear kid it's the last time I tell you mind your own business same for you djagripnos

[NFmc he learned the hard way and now is banned]

I just wrote truth. Only one who is disrespecting everyone and crying for new updates every week is you. I said nothing about your "project", i just said that you can explain better than anyone else how free projects work as you have one. http://forum.********/style_emoticons/default/why.png
Only one who should be banned is you, for flaming, racism (it has more than one meaning by the way), flooding, sticking your nose where noone was asking you to.
And why do you even bring in DM here lol?

I just wrote truth. Only one who is disrespecting everyone and crying for new updates every week is you. I said nothing about your "project", i just said that you can explain better than anyone else how free projects work as you have one. http://forum.********/style_emoticons/default/why.png
Only one who should be banned is you, for flaming, racism (it has more than one meaning by the way), flooding, sticking your nose where noone was asking you to.
And why do you even bring in DM here lol?

Mind your own business my dear kid and same for you djagripnos do not post any unnecessary messages is the last time when I warn you ;).If I ask the creator DarkMaster when the next update will be it does not mean I'm crying it means I know what's going on in the project,no more spamm no more attack and do not give false information anymore otherwise you will be removed from the forum if you do not stop

From what I know I do not start the fight and DarkMaster knows ? so why blame me now you want to look the good boy :rolleyes:

Respect the forum and the creator DarkMaster and the user from this forum and you will have no problem

[NFmc he learned the hard way and now is banned] <<<< let's hope you do not do the same

Last edited:
#DarkMaster , you can just close this thread until you`re ready for new updates, the they will stop, maybee:D

Reactions: djagripnos