[Guide] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 Tutorial how can you create a connection on windows 10 or windows 11 etc

DemonuMu

Reaction score
As you know,this old version 97d+99i,you can no longer create a connection,to be able to connect to the server,neither as an administrator nor as a player. I tested 3 different IPs 127.0.0.1,my ip and domain from no-ip.com same results,normally you must have,2 open ports 44405 and 55901 so that players can connect,of course, you also have to allow,the connection from windows firewall, otherwise it won't work,if you use an antivirus with a firewall in the same way, there must be permission to allow the connection etc

In ConnectServer,you must correctly put 2 different ips,that use the router. FtpServerInfo check with cmd,ipconfig IPv4 address,you look at what IP the router gives you

Untitled 3.png

I don't know,if bro DarkMaster knows about this problem,and I don't know if he found a solution,may not be able to fix this problem, because it is a windows problem. Initially I thought,it was from my router,but after I tested about 10 routers,and each gave me the same result,then I realized where the problem is,on windows 10 or windows 11, the connection is not made and then how do you solve the problem ?

With Virtual Machine link to download https://www.virtualbox.org/,installed on a virtual machine windows xp sp 2 or windows 7 home etc,you will connect the client,with which you want to connect,to the server,from the launcher you will delete the connection,you had and make a new one,it is also possible,on a virtual machine,that you received exactly,as in the picture that you do not have a connection. All you have to do,is delete the settings from the launcher several times, redo them and try to connect again,until it appears that the connection has been made

And that's it, now you will be able to use the connection created on a virtual machine to run on Windows 10+Windows 11,and it will work both for the administrator and for the players to be able to connect to the server,if any player somehow tries to delete the connection from the launcher and restore it, it will not work,he will have to get the client again to be able to connect to the server

I recommend using this launcher that bro DarkMaster offered earlier, it is the most stable and all resolutions work correctly mu_fast launcher https://darksteam.net/threads/darksteam-mu-launcher.23878/

Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png

Video Tutorial

Last edited:
what is this my friiend idol amigo ? guide for what ? what i gotta do ?

what is this my friiend idol amigo ? guide for what ? what i gotta do ?

you read carefully from what I see no ? I created this tutorial because many people do not know about this problem,if you want to make a 97d+99i server on a windows 10 or windows 11 you will have to follow my tutorial,the old solution no longer works on these systems

you read carefully from what I see no ? I created this tutorial because many people do not know about this problem,if you want to make a 97d+99i server on a windows 10 or windows 11 you will have to follow my tutorial,the old solution no longer works on these systems
me no understand the problem me stupid as f*ck, me sorry amigo frinend, go make demonumu again!