[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with dataservers... i'm running files 1.0m beta 6 and the dataservers get stucked with "standby mode" so users can't connect when this happens.

Gameserver has no error. I just need to know how can i solve that. I need to fix the "standby" and set it to "active mode".

Somebody knows how?

Thanks.

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with dataservers... i'm running files 1.0m beta 6 and the dataservers get stucked with "standby mode" so users can't connect when this happens.

Gameserver has no error. I just need to know how can i solve that. I need to fix the "standby" and set it to "active mode".

Somebody knows how?

Thanks.
That happens to me too! Help!

That happens to me too! Help!

Hello everyone!

Somebody knows how?

Thanks.

Dont use the /reload command and you wont experience such problems anymore.

Good, as is the system renas, renas register but I get reward.

Mixes.ini not working

example

ChaosMixPlus10RequiredChaos = 2
ChaosMixPlus10RequiredBless = 2
ChaosMixPlus10RequiredSouls = 2

Mixes.ini not working

example

ChaosMixPlus10RequiredChaos = 2
ChaosMixPlus10RequiredBless = 2
ChaosMixPlus10RequiredSouls = 2

Ползва се 0 или 1 , 0 = Не изисква чаос 1 = Изисква чаос..... Не може да си правиш каквото си поискаш...

Game Server Error BETA 6:
- After a few hours close all connections, do not let anyone enter ... No crash, only stays in bug mode.
- Use command / reload cause something similar to the first point.
- Dataserver in staby mode, the only way to fix is to close all and reopen.

Windows Server R2 2008, tested with over 100 users online.

example dataservers :

qLNUTUl.png

example close connection:

3427AjW.png

Last edited:
New critical bug:

The items are dupean strangely, sometimes dataserver enter sleep mode (Standby mode) and the game stops to play but if you opened the trunk or did something in the relog and as this happens the items are dup. This also happens in other ways, mostly by the lag produced by DS to off...

more info : Sometimes when leaving items in the trunk is dup alone, that is ... that is not right, but two things appear, the original item and dup. For example if I pulled out a set of the trunk and leave one, possibly then open a while and is not set, but if I relogueo to reopen the trunk is the first to pull, dup.

Last edited:
Guild Alliance - Bug
Phanoman - Bug
Drop dark horse dark lord when you are phanoman

Dark Master
Add reconnect system
Add config elf lala.
Please. Tnx men is very good reales.

I can not edit shop despite trying very hard, but I used the 1.6 MU Shop on your game items that improperly

Fix damage bk this in 40 and 50k, please fix to 5k and 10k

balanced pvp not is correct