[Help] Client Wont Start

FroggerPL

Reaction score
i have tryd to start my client S3E2 than it dont startet up there comes just a black window for 5sec and than its turn off ... and than have download a other CLient 97D and it wont start too ... and when i press at launcher a data comes with this text

Data "Error"

q·¢¼°Áu
?½YÒÁðØÓ¡¼°Áu ~Øß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’q·ÌêüŒ:C·Â*¬ˆ�©ÜUàËvO
·]‡÷ðÛR�©¯ªÕx]âÿ‰§�L„®¯¼Òc
AàÇ·˜µQ�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²žèjy
¡J—îµÖÛîíPò–?Eì3øÌÆŸu´ˆ¥Ä‹8N¥MÒÛÅŸ>ÈèóY³Ð`Cò¡æçÉÞä¿mò�=
Aû3øÀÅê\´ˆ– ³¥3D»P—ÊûËÑ¡²Ã‡8^§SÒ·µ�J�´ÒUéï\x2ŸûŠœ…\Œ±* Þ*[ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®˜µ8Ôóú^çÏ
zÛÒÇüÍÞõ²e³Ûx~Øß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’q·

SOME ONE HELP ME PELASE?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW why this dont works .. thats becuase of my Driver Update "ATI Catalyst Center" but without this i cant play MuOnline becuase i have hella lagg like i would make Pictures ^^ and all jumpes around .. so what to do ?? .... with Catalyst i can play becuase mu online dont start and without catalyst i cant play becuase i get hyper lagg :(

HELP ?

Last edited:
i have tryd to start my client S3E2 than it dont startet up there comes just a black window for 5sec and than its turn off ... and than have download a other CLient 97D and it wont start too ... and when i press at launcher a data comes with this text

Data "Error"

q·¢¼°Áu
?½YÒÁðØÓ¡¼°Áu ~Øß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’q·ÌêüŒ:C·Â*¬ˆ�©ÜUàËvO
·]‡÷ðÛR�©¯ªÕx]âÿ‰§�L„®¯¼Òc
AàÇ·˜µQ�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²žèjy
¡J—îµÖÛîíPò–?Eì3øÌÆŸu´ˆ¥Ä‹8N¥MÒÛÅŸ>ÈèóY³Ð`Cò¡æçÉÞä¿mò�=
Aû3øÀÅê\´ˆ– ³¥3D»P—ÊûËÑ¡²Ç8^§SÒ·µ�J�´ÒUéï\x2ŸûŠœ…\Œ±* Þ*[ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®˜µ8Ôóú^çÏ
zÛÒÇüÍÞõ²e³Ûx~Øß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’Q�¬²¾Ï{ ^ÿß®¸’q·

SOME ONE HELP ME PELASE?

change the client.

I HAVE DOWNLOAD NOW 2 New CLIENTs from ********** and one from top 100 private server where was about 300 PPL online .. AND SAME ERROR ;( PLEASE WTF
i dont want to reformat my PC

I HAVE DOWNLOAD NOW 2 New CLIENTs from ********** and one from top 100 private server where was about 300 PPL online .. AND SAME ERROR ;( PLEASE WTF
i dont want to reformat my PC

you dont want, but you have to do this. backup mu server and do it :)

you dont want, but you have to do this. backup mu server and do it :)

Backup muserver ? you mean base and set up it again ??
+

i dont it .. diablo fixed my S3 server files and i set up only IP and Pass and Databases but it dont works ...

Backup muserver ? you mean base and set up it again ??
+

i dont it .. diablo fixed my S3 server files and i set up only IP and Pass and Databases but it dont works ...

i`m in you must to backup all MuServer folder, then reinstall Windows, and recommend you to use Windwos XP Sp2.

I KNOW why this dont works .. thats becuase of my Driver Update "ATI Catalyst Center" but without this i cant play MuOnline becuase i have hella lagg like i would make Pictures ^^ and all jumpes around .. so what to do ?? .... with Catalyst i can play becuase mu online dont start and without catalyst i cant play becuase i get hyper lagg :(

HELP ?