Banner By DRAGON

RhysFox

Reaction score
DRAGON this is a nice banner, but it would have been nicer if it was a little longer. I mean if there was more of the movie in it. Now it s like... short or something. Its cool :nod:

Last edited:

MorgaN

Reaction score
DRAGON YOU THIF MY BANNER , IS MY OLD BANNER ON MY OLD FORUM SERVER , IS NOT YOUR THIF :punch:

AnHiMiLaToR

The Prodigy
Reaction score
That's very old gif picture that I saw long time ago. In the year of 2005, I think. It is almost impossible to be your banner, but we don't know ...

Lesh0

Reaction score
throzen are u insane this is a gif picture and it is very old it can`t be your work and it is very simple to do it so don`t write shit !!

RhysFox

Reaction score
Does it make any difference? DRAGON just likes the banner thats all. Why do you even say "Its my banner". I can tell you that its not yours, cuz in the world there are many people that might have done this banner before you, you just don't think about it. Throzen releasing a banner, a signature, a file or whatever comes on your mind doesn't mean that you have made it... It's best to always write the credits... That is what I do.:nod: And besides I also have seen this banner in many forums. Since the year of 2003 I have been only working with forums (administrating and moderation as a Moderator like I'm now) and from my experience I can say that this is one of the oldest banners there are.

Last edited: