[AD] BackToMU | Exp:100 | Drop:50 | Season II | PVP | No resets | No WebShop | UPCOMING

Trepik

Reaction score
I come out with a proposal to create a PVP server without ress. Browsing the internet a bit, I noticed that there are very few PVP servers. That's what I want to offer you, maybe someone will like it, it will turn out in the wash.

The season I was thinking about is 2, maybe a good idea to go back to s2 these few years

Generally the server is being created, I don't know the start date so far, however if everything would be worked out we will open TESTS

As for Tests, I plan to do them for quite a long time so that everything is refined.

post-1510008-0-87770200-1485851226.png

- Exp 100

Server name: BackToMU

The server to be tested next week will be the same as the site, meanwhile I invite you to DISCORD (I gave up the forum for discord so all matters there)

HERE INVITATION: https://discord.gg/eaFu6Ju

- Exp 100

- Drop 50

- Season II

- spots arranged on maps (4-6 mobs each)

- KS and PK allowed everywhere

- Item from accident quite good, I would care more that the item exe the best were hard to get so that the game does not get bored quite quickly.

- NO WEBSHOP, the only thing I thought about was the introduction of, for example, from time to time offers, e.g. 30b plus a helmet with a nice option for a few zlotys there, it's only because to keep the server and still not add from each other, besides, I do not want to make money on it, only to create a climate like a long time ago 🙂

- prize for winning the csa - in my opinion there should be no prizes, the winning guild has enough prizes - access to ancient items and lord mix

- dl, mg from 1lvl - a good idea

- place pk - gate in devias, delivery girl pontion there and remove mooby

- potions store, orbs, books, imp, angel, invitations, lenses, the rest to be determined

- 380lvl weapons from Schrikers

- the rest of the item drop to be determined

- medium-high drop of stones

- Golden Invasion (every 2 hours, 8 mobs of each type)

- Lorencia - Golden Budge Dragon or Golden Goblin - BOK + 1

- Noria - Golden Taikan - BOK + 2

- Devias - Golden Dragon - BOK + 3

- Atlans - Golden Lizard King - Side + 4

- Tarkan - Golden Tantalos - BOK + 5

BOK + 1 - xLeather, Pad, Vine

BOK + 2 - xBronze, Bone, Silk

BOK + 3 - xScale, Brass, Wind (rings

BOK + 4 - xPlate, Sphinx, Spirit, Light Plate plus exe rods and rings

BOK + 5 - xDragon, Legendary, Guardian, Storm Crow, Adamantine

Kundun - Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter (always + S + L)

+ 2 ancient items

Balgass - Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter (always + S + L)

or xDaybreak, Platina Staff, Albatross Bow, Sword Dancer, Shining Scepter (50/50 chance)

Nightmare - Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter (always + S + L)

or xSword of Destruction, Dragon Soul Staff, Celestial Bow, Thunder Blade, Lord Scepter (50/50 chance)

Erohim - Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter (always + S + L)

or xDivine Sword of Archangel, Divine Staff of Archangel, Divine Crossbow of Archangel, Divine Scepter of Archangel (50/50 chance)

Dark Elf - xAshcrow, Eclipse, Iris, Valiant, Glorious

Maya - xBlack Dragon, Grand Soul, Divine, Thunder Hawk, Dark Steel

Kalima1 (Schrikery) - Jewel of Guardian (little drop)

Kalima2 (Schrikery) - Gloves- Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Sylphid Ray, Volcano, Sunlight (low-medium drop)

Kalima3 (Schrikery) - Boots- Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Sylphid Ray, Volcano, Sunlight (low-medium drop)

Kalima4 (Schrikery) - Helm- Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Sylphid Ray, Volcano, Sunlight (low-medium drop)

Kalima5 (Schrikery) - Pants- Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Sylphid Ray, Volcano, Sunlight (low-medium drop)

Kalima6 (Schrikery) - Armor- Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Sylphid Ray, Volcano, Sunlight (low-medium drop) Kalima7 (Schrikery) - Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter

(+ S, with and without Luck) (small drop)

(Respawn every 12h or 24h, stronger than normal)

Phoenix Of Darkness - Feather, Crest

Hell Miney - xChaos Dragon Shield, Grand Soul Shield, Elemental Shield, Bronze Shield, Serpent Shield

Lord Mix - xGreat Dragon, Dark Soul, Red Spirit, Hurricane, Dark Master

xKnight Blade, Staff of Kundun, Arrow Viper Bow, Dark Reign Blade, Great Lord Scepter

(100% chance, 3 options)

Ring 40lvl, 80lvl - Bless, Soul

Kalima7 Map - Drop Kundun Mark + 7 in Kanturu3

Queen Rainer - Feather, Crest

x380lvl Sets - Excluded from drop

x380lvl Weapons - Excluded from drop

380lvl Sets can also be set in K7 only, I also thought about:

Silver Medal - some sets not exe to + 9 + 12options

Gold Medal - some weapons not exe to + 9 + 12opt
I would love to create an atmosphere like I started playing MU from 15 years ago. I would like to ask you to speak or give a hint if you have any interesting suggestions.

I am looking for people to cooperate with