[Help] 3rd class wings can't be equiped

rsar001

Reaction score
Hi There,
I downloaded the server files by DarkMaster MuServer_Season_4.rar and I then downloaded the RPGMakers_S4_Update4.rar patch by Shaker..

I have problem with 3rd class wings.. character can only equip +0 (or +0+Luck) nothing else.. i can not equip +1 or higher..

I have a feeling it's client problem (item.bmd) but not entirely sure.. I'm using 1.04q client patch with 1.5V, and both main.exe and local folder from the release..

anyone know a fix to this problem please?

THanks

ul7ra

Reaction score
I had the same problem! Make the max level 500 and you can wear them! Even +13 :D

MorgaN

Reaction score
you must setting it by yourself i think is gs

ReaL

Reaction score
If it's realy from the client, then open the item.bmd with an BMD Editor (for Season4), find the Wings' rows and if there are any problems (the last 6 numbers are the Characters' Class Levels ; or may be the levels for equiping the wings are wrong)...

killar4eto

Reaction score
Not bugged just CheckSum have wrong constant about 3-rd wings just change CheckSum with another!

rsar001

Reaction score
Not bugged just CheckSum have wrong constant about 3-rd wings just change CheckSum with another!

are you talking about the item.bmd checksum? how can I change it? do you have a program for that plz?

Also does anyone have a season 4 item.bmd/text.bmd decoder and editor plz?

THanks

Last edited:

seveliok

Reaction score
problem in data/lang/kor/item(kor).txt , find there 3rd level wings , take old files 6.00.00 SCFMT (for example) , copy paste from them wings config , and replace with you'res ! This will fix the problem!