[Release] 1.00L Files By MadBoy

i know him , he can't change ip with hex , and now it say have fixed bugs on serverfiles xd <O.M.G>
srry mad but you use only npc , mobs , shops , and i think this npc monstersetbase is from my old server :S see the video i think this is my monstersetbase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjH2OQ1Q0k

Keep Fake mad ^^^^^

i know him , he can't change ip with hex , and now it say have fixed bugs on serverfiles xd <O.M.G>
srry mad but you use only npc , mobs , shops , and i think this npc monstersetbase is from my old server :S see the video i think this is my monstersetbase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjH2OQ1Q0k

Keep Fake mad ^^^^^

You aRe not know me... First. And Second this monstersetbase its not your nothing its not your of my work.

You aRe not know me... First. And Second this monstersetbase its not your nothing its not your of my work.

were is your work i don't see nothing your (headbang)

You always stay Newbie (hi)

If you dont like release and dont trust madboy dont post and dont download for people who do like it press thanks button and ask questions if needed other stupid spammers are not needed,Thanks Madboy

Last edited:
Reactions: MadBoy
were is your work i don't see nothing your (headbang)

You always stay Newbie (hi)

Don't Forget From Where you start. I Don't say im Better But if you don't like my work. Its ok i Approved your choose. But Stop spamming. if My Release.. Its not good. Moderators-Administrators Can delete it.

If you dont like release and dont trust madboy dont post and dont download for people who do like it press thanks button and ask questions if needed other stupid spammers are not needed,Thanks Madboy

thnx for understanding Me.;)

no prob mods should delete the spammers posts

it iznt dat i dont like da release and dont trust madboy dats not da problem problems iz i cant get it ta work lol

nice release man...u fixed some buggs :) like chaos mashine...trade bug...gs crash...anyway thx for share ;) i will use it on my serv www.bischitzmu.tk

diabalok dont spam !! We dont need to know ur website that is spam...

diabalok dont spam !! We dont need to know ur website that is spam...

... he only shows that he will use this file because he like it.. the website is the proov ... and for me would it be nice if he use my files ..

and btw. becuase he use it xD and his server is online and some ppl play on it i will try it too ;) thanks diabalok

Reactions: SpiriDon
Nice man i will use tham too i dont found bugs right now ;) but the only thing i dont like is that the Server is to easy . ... i will change the MonsterSetBase and there are toooooo much NPC's in Lorencia ;) and bless in shop 0_o

thanks

Reactions: SpiriDon
Nice man i will use tham too i dont found bugs right now ;) but the only thing i dont like is that the Server is to easy . ... i will change the MonsterSetBase and there are toooooo much NPC's in Lorencia ;) and bless in shop 0_o

thanks

heh... if i have time i make and for hard server's spots and shops ;)

good job :] Mad can you give me the GM commands and courdinates for admin shop pls

good job :] Mad can you give me the GM commands and courdinates for admin shop pls

yes ofcurse... 8 200 200 is the Gm shop

for gmove press /GMOVE Username 0 125 125

if you need more Gm commands go to Guides Section and Search for Gm commands By MorgaN

Reactions: TheCrow
ty mad...btw very good files 72 hours online without crash ^^