[AD] MuDream 99.62T Exp: 200x Drop: 75%

What about the very slow website ?

kids who wants to damage us. due to web secutity protection checks every connection thats why webside loads abit slow. when they give up it will turn normal.(sun):cool:

there is no lag or dc/connection problems. all works well. only need to use mudream2 launcher.

Reactions: Donalt and ludlud
Return the last website or whatever you've done because sometimes i have to refresh 10 times to log into my panel ... please do something ... a lot of people complain ..
For every module you have to wait more than 10 sec and half of the times you need to refresh it because nothing happened ..
People are leaving because this small things and no one answering in facebook and skype ...
Make forum or answer here or soon only you will be playing in the server alone.

Last edited:
Return the last website or whatever you've done because sometimes i have to refresh 10 times to log into my panel ... please do something ... a lot of people complain ..
For every module you have to wait more than 10 sec and half of the times you need to refresh it because nothing happened ..
People are leaving because this small things and no one answering in facebook and skype ...
Make forum or answer here or soon only you will be playing in the server alone.

its not about the website, will find a way as soon as possible

Reactions: ludlud
Thank you !

About the forum,
we are not planing to make forum but we are working on ticket system in website that you can send us ticket about bugs, reports, problems etc.

We will improve gameplay,website and otherthings everyday.

New Website Module: Exchange Fruits to Bonus Points
10 Fruits = 1 Bonus Points(stays also after the resets)
Max Poins= 500

Reactions: ludlud
New Website Module

New Website Modules

New Castle Siege Module:
Register Castle Siege from Website: Not required 20 player in guild.

Wn0Gaq.png
[/url][/IMG]

Weekly Rankins and rewards actived.Every sunday at 00:00 winners rankings will reseted!
Please Contact us to get your rewards.See Rankings Page for more details.

RECONNECT SYSTEM - HOT !
newicon1.gif

Reconnect System will connect you back to server when you get disconnect.
Reason is not metter. Bad connection, Gameserver restart, etc etc ...
Please find Example video as below;

Video -->https://youtu.be/y86CbWwGzxA

След дискънект този рекънект го чакам по 20/25 минути, а понякога изобщо не се свързва и си оставам невидим и не бия.. Или го оправете или го разкарайте, щото няма смисъл от него.. (think)

Абе какво става няма ми ги итемите, нито един итем не е останал в инвентара ми и сандъка!!! И онзи ден някои е сложил 1100 кредита на акциона от акаунта на twister... какво става хора? За това ли пращаме смс-и. Оправете кашата!!