[AD] TaurusMu S6 Ep3 Exp: 9999x Drop: 100%

Cheese

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to introduce you to TAURUSMU!
Most invested server that provides personal attention to each player, was built for the enjoyment of players and take care not to bore you for a moment!
Lots of new alternatives, options and optional competitions that never ends.

Website link : News - Taurus MuOnline
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taurusmu/1476947979259048

So what we have to offer:

* Season 6 Episode 3 , 9999exp 100% drop .

*32k max stats

* Storage is very strong and precious stored in the United States and is immune to all kinds of hacks \ abortions and the like. Storage has been paid for a full year in advance so there is no need to worry about a month and a half after the server will be closed (of course 7 \ 24).

* Events to the server by a team every day, unusual surprises you get, and creativity have not met.

* all automatic events workes , as well new edited automatic events added. (Example: last man stand - Event launches automatically map all the players and the last one on the map wins)

* 770 new items have been prepared including 120 new sets that you can trust my words, you have not seen before, 100 new types of weapons, 30 new types of wings, diamonds, pets, and more and more things you did not think to get your mind.

* new costum fenrirs

*No Lags No Bugs

* sockets system for all the items in the game (5 Sockets maximum, same sockets in the same item are allowed).

* Rsets shop (Buy suits and deals per the amound of resets that u have made).

* New commands such as: /reset / add / marry / divorce / playerinfo and lots of new commands.

* Grand Reset System - 100 Resets = 1 Grand Reset = 2500 VIP money.

*every reset the player gains 20 vip money

*New Costume shops in-game that sells strong costum and special items per VIP money.

*Box's 1-5 drops FO items.

* Vote reward system

*And many, many more things you cant include in a single message.

- The server is looking for responsible staff team, experienced and persevering to join him. (Gm application open), so if you like this please post your request on our forum.

Join now!!

to contact me privately :
Skype - swiss12345678
email - [email protected]