[Signature] Aion-My Hero

Lycan

Reaction score
Това е моят нов "сигнатуре" (wasntme)

Aizon.png

6/10... тамън да кажа най-после нещо добро и като се загледах... не става... ако махнеш тва осветеното отгоре ще изглежда много по-добре!

8/10 за това осветеното отгове какво каза unknown

хм може но мен така ми по харесва :)

супер е щом ти си го харесваш :)

Beach Love

No one saw standing on a corner, I was thinking about a dumbfounding, she called-ah, is my favorite, regardless of her image in my mind day and night play, Health at small temper, smile And do not see the sadness ... Juan, I was always in pursuit of the girl I first met her in 2007 when the first day, just to see her when I love her, said that sound is called love at first sight it! I do not know Why would she have such a great feeling, that I feel it is necessary to use her love life. Guardian of her fate may really be doomed Mingmingzhizhong of it! I love her dead set up more than six months ago, is the single Oh, love. 1, 10 Secret Love is more pleasant to the ear. But people trust God, now I finally ah-girlfriend, now we can ... but every day is a party, let me catch up with me talking about it the other day she ! Xinghai vast. Little star. Night.'s How quiet. Waves of sound so clear in the cycle of ear rings. Who could know that sitting on the beach in a pair of lovers in an embrace. Kiss the August 17, 2007, the friends engaged in the program, I had some out-ah, I was riding a motorcycle on the road running 80km per hour, silence-ah .. I am sitting in front of a silent at that time, but my hands are The closely held ah-hand, the grip is very tight-ah still doing unnecessary struggles, but I gave her more than three sentences she stopped struggling, that is three sentences, Juan. For Please do not truss for you! Let me hold you firmly in the hands of you good! On the three sentences to allow ah-last line of defense collapsed, and let us hold hands tightly together, forever No longer separated. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store world of warcraft gold,, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap world of warcraft gold, Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. In the car on the beach, friends have been playing there frenzied, and I can not think Juan was the last to ah, ah, and I look for Juan, not with the lively crowd there, we move on the other side of the beach Around, still tightly holding hands, but it is in a bad mood, where a man coming out, ah-shy at the time of shrinking the handle back, I fainted ah, ah my friends are ah-feng, the bastard, when emerging There is not, ah, we come to the front of Feng shouted: yo! They can get married at ah! Sorry, there are three people worry about, and just urinate End, is now done, you continue with your speech! Hearing this red-ah To the extreme, are not normal times-ah this is really rare, and those words could really do not listen to the girl for you! Ah-feng this bastard, I really wanted to immediately give him his legs taste like what it's like, She and her brother warm warm, you do not want to dwell a Xiaoliang Kou. Bye. This kid has finally made a Xianghua, then out of, oh! For me personally, to see ah-feng figure gradually disappear in our line of sight, I pull up again Hand-ah, the ah-no more than that that the resistance. I looked at her. Ah Juan also raised his head and looked at me, see-ah's face in the moonlight even the United States and more simple, like in my heart , Is worthy of my girlfriend's warm ah, oh! Tonight even if I have a girlfriend, oh! As if she does not agree! To see what can ah die satyr, I Kuangyun! Ah-tonight's first sentence Called me to do what is satyr, Wu Wuwu .. although my heart is crying, but still very serious eyes at her. Said: Juan. Do you know! You really beautiful tonight. And then my head Low-ah toward the head. D like to pay lip on the fast together, ah do not know where Juan's efforts to push me back a few steps away, this scene is really embarrassing, we all kept silent , About to remind me to speak out when I can hear the sentence immediately fell to the ground, you want to satyr Kai You ah! Never expect, I really did not give up ah! So you have to beat back, to sing. I come to this Ah-front and, as with her! And then inexplicably said one of the lies, there are rainbow in the sky, so God can be said to be a shortage of the Arabian Nights, but it may be due to inertia or-ah looked up to see the sky, ah-Jiu Chen No line of defense when she attacked me, and I let her with a four-phase lip, is the blink of an eye, but I have considered the attack a success, Ha ha! There is a better laugh that I was More than 20 years of their first kiss away less than one second of time, that was my first kiss you! Sad, but I do not regret it because I love to the people. I-ah and punishment on the beach for almost 2 hours, Oh! Play is called Love is the kind of situation wow! All tired, I held her sitting on the beach, warm. This really Happy, at this point, she look at the rise of the night sky, I looked at her face, beautiful, but I also see a hidden at a loss and the sadness in the hearts! To see her face on this, my heart waves of pain , I-ah into the hold of my arms, the moment-ah like a girl was wounded in the ambush, like my arms, may have the insistence of her really tired, and then kissed me again Her to give up the separation of kissing. In this quiet beach sitting on a pair of lovers embrace of the Xiangwen. So is the eternal ... Diary of a warm August 17. Weather. Qing I am really happy tonight, although my first kiss is a kiss short time, but I think it is worth, I am happy there is one more thing on the beach that she wrote the words I love you. Although she Shy with their bodies to block my line of sight, but how do I have to Mende! Hee hee! Juan's diary on August 17. Weather. Qing Warm. You fool, fool, as they had their first kiss to me, is really not that create a romantic atmosphere, infuriating me, you fools do not know, I do not see on the beach The three words written on it! Fool you, I love you a long time ago, has been waiting for you, Why do not you get me to tell the truth, you know! Tonight you just kiss me when I see Your eyes are really moderate, but Dai Ledian sad. I really do not know why the moment you push open, but I know that after you open, which I have a regret, really regret it. I was standing on her car window before. Looking at her car on the bus gradually away from me. Until I disappeared into the line of sight, I am reluctant to leave, like a child grow up, Waiting for her to come back. Sept. 27. Although the days are fine, but my heart has been heavy rainfall, have to sound Kubu Chu. I-ah and with just 47 days of the day, these days we are living a happy and, ah ... A few days ago, Juan has told me that she wanted to go to Beijing, saying it is for me Qingtianpili one, I said to her: to go to university you spent so far! Back less than a year, but ah-made word, you really willing to give me the opportunity to go to Beijing to you! On a As simple as that, then I am without words right,. By this time I had to choose silence, although I feel very sad. But my heart is in the quiet of her and wish her happy, we would have is a test of Beijing University, But I can only enter qualifications inside the province's universities, so I decided to repeat the next year for Beijing University and was admitted ah-together. Send-ah on the train, my heart Baigan intertwined, as in-ah sad to leave but also for her and happy to be able to enter Beijing University. Repeaters for themselves and did not tell ah-feel guilty about, ah-in on the train I like the pre-Qing Wen said to me: I did not close in time to make good life you know! Touyebuhui and then got on a vehicle. This is probably the best you kiss goodbye! Car, also with my heart Leave with them, standing there like a body without a soul, like the heart, brain is empty, but I still looked ah-left direction of saying to himself: Juan. You waiting for me, we soon Will be able to meet. Ah-diary on September 28. Weather. Qing The train has been open all day. We looked at getting farther and farther away my heart pain, in the car when I really do not dare to look back at him, as I head back for fear I will not get on the train, and that I would like to fool Menzhuo repetition, if not a peep at his diary really do not know if he would repeat warm. I believe you will be next year and I together again. .. I will wait for you forever love you .... ...

Кефи ме как си го направил :)

Ето го и този чист :D

Attachments

• Aizon copy.png
    Aizon copy.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 13