[Help] Reset points for each Character

djagripnos

Banned
Reaction score
i want to make balanced reset system so that every character gets different points after reset so for example 'i want BK to get 330 points, muse elf to get 380 points, sm to get 360 points and mg to get 450 points
dl to get 370 pointsevery reset, how is this possible to do? with sql query or any other method.

For Season 2

i want to make balanced reset system so that every character gets different points after reset so for example 'i want BK to get 330 points, muse elf to get 380 points, sm to get 360 points and mg to get 450 points
dl to get 370 pointsevery reset, how is this possible to do? with sql query or any other method.

For Season 2

Use this model for base and just edit functions.

http://darksteam.net/releases/[rele...0.html?highlight=DT+Web+0.1+Update+3+++themes

PHP:
//   ..\configs\config.php

// rc = Reset Character
$option['rc_level'] = 400; // Level required to reset a character
$option['rc_zen'] = 20000000; // Zen required to reset a character
$option['rc_zen_type'] = 0; // Increase required zen for every reset: 1 = enable, 0 =  disable 
$option['rc_stats_type'] = 1; // Increase stats for every reset(1r=500,2r=1000,...): 1 = enable, 0 =  disable 
$option['rc_max_resets'] = 200; // Max resets
$option['rc_stats_per_reset'] = 500; // Bonus stats per reset
$option['rc_clear_stats'] = 1; // Clear stats after reset: 1 = enable, 0 =  disable
	// Bonus points for every class
$option['rc_bonus_points'] = 0; // Bonus points for every class: 1 = enable, 0 =  disable 
$option['rc_stats_for_sm'] = 300; // Points for dw,sm and grm 
$option['rc_stats_for_bk'] = 400; // Points for dk,bk and  bm
$option['rc_stats_for_me'] = 500; // Points for elf,me and he
$option['rc_stats_for_mg'] = 600; // Points for mg and dum 
$option['rc_stats_for_dl'] = 700; // Points for dl and le

//   ..\inc\modules_funcs.php

function do_reset_character()

//   ..\inc\main_funcs.php

function show_messages()
function show_msg()
function char_class()
function is_online()