[AD] MU Hades Season 6 Episode 3 850x Dynamic

ravockas

Reaction score
Hello,

I am excited to introduce you to MU Hades Season 6 Episode 3, a private server for MU Online.

My team and I are dedicated to recreating the classic gameplay experience we cherished during our childhood. We aim to create a server that is friendly, enjoyable, and engaging. Our server features a smooth progression system with resets and grand resets, ensuring that it's not pay-to-win but play-to-win. Want better gear? Want to be the strongest? You'll need to grind to achieve that!

I'll highlight some key aspects of our server without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. If you're interested in this type of server, you'll discover everything you need to know through gameplay and our friendly community, already thriving on MU Hades. Our team is committed to providing the best performance, making decisions collectively rather than unilaterally. We listen to our players, but if you're looking to get everything in one day, this might not be the server for you.

Additionally, our community, social platforms, and website can be accessed through the links provided below.
On 07.06.2024, we are hosting a game event at 20:00 UTC (00:00 Server Time). Anyone who is online and in the Lorencia map at that time will receive 1,000 credits! It's a fantastic opportunity for new players to get started!

event-credits.png

Join us on MU Hades and relive the classic MU Online experience!

Please find some pictures from our server below.

Screen-05-31-14-22-0000.png

Screen-05-08-20-03-0000.png

Screen-05-07-21-18-0001.png

HI All,

On 06/07/2024 at 21:00 UTC00:00 Server Time.

We celebrate the server's 2-month anniversary. For this celebration, we are giving away 1,500 credits to players who will be online in Lorencia!

promo.jpg

We would like to announce that we're opening new realm for HIGH Rate server. Grand Opening on 2024-09-28 17:00