[Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
rankings not work.. no char ... no toplist...
Just compare tables in ranking script and your db. 99.99% chance that missing or different names of tables (ofcourse if you installed it properly). Example - scrip in ranking.php is looking for table Reset but in your db is Resets so it fails. Listen more to DemonuMu. According to him you will have to buy Ferrari and park it on pile of horse shit to make it work and if not you bought wrong Ferrari lol

Reactions: dota-sdso and Dea7h

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Just compare tables in ranking script and your db. 99.99% chance that missing or different names of tables (ofcourse if you installed it properly). Example - scrip in ranking.php is looking for table Reset but in your db is Resets so it fails. Listen more to DemonuMu. According to him you will have to buy Ferrari and park it on pile of horse shit to make it work and if not you bought wrong Ferrari lol

From what I see you have learned nothing until now my dear kid but i love when you cry :devilish:

I help this user to the limit of what he tells me I have never tested this muweb on a vps server understand my dear kid ?

Has a tutorial with all the steps to install this muweb correctly and how to configure it step by step,if something goes wrong it means that somewhere he made a mistake

Tested for a long time on version 97d+99i when I used this muweb for free until i did upgraded to premium version

Last edited: