[Guide] How to install Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortred

Reaction score
1.Download Warcraft Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne.
Links
- Reign of Chaos
- Frozen Throne

INSTALLING REIGN OF CHAOS
Step 1

* Click "Install Warcraft III" when the Warcraft III Setup opens.

Follow the instructions given afterwards. Accept the Terms of Agreement, after reading it definitely, and proceed to the next page.
ReignofChaos1.png

Step 2
* Enter your name and unique CD Key. I'll be entering an example name and my own CD Key as an example, but I covered it for privacy. I didn't cover the "example" name, of course. Click OK.

The CD Key can be only be legally found at the box of your Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

ReignofChaos2.png

Step 3
* Enter the installation directory. It's best to leave it as it is. Click OK.
ReignofChaos3.png

Step 4
* Installation will now begin. It will take several seconds, so wait a while. After a few minutes, it should be done.
ReignofChaos4.png

Step 5
* After successfully installing, it will prompt you to place a desktop shortcut. Not necessary, because you'll be playing Frozen Throne, not this.
ReignofChaos5.png

INSTALLING FROZEN THRONE

Installing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

You just installed Reign of Chaos. Take its CD out, place the TFT CD, and let's install The Frozen Throne.

Step 1
* Click "Install Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne" when the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Setup opens.

Again, accept the terms of Agreement, after reading it. This will lead you to the CD Key page.

FrozenThrone1.png

Step 2
* Enter your CD Key. Click OK.
The CD Key can be only be legally found at the box of your Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

FrozenThrone2.png

Step 3
* Wait for the installation to finish successfully. Grab a Pepsi now, and drink up.
FrozenThrone3.png

Step 4
* Now this time, you'd want to create a desktop shortcut. Click Yes.
FrozenThrone4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PLMN
Status
Not open for further replies.