[Help] Full Server Help / Shops / Editor

FroggerPL

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Guys -.- omg .. i Ever Get from you Server Files and Help
AND REALY im Thank you very much.. but some times the files dont workin or there isnt the full equipment .. in The Folders ..and sometimes it Workin Great .. but when i go sleep and come back next day .. than it dont works more ... and some data. in MuServer/data gone loos ... like message.wtf or Item.txt ... etc..

So I Ask you Friendly Again to help me ... i got my WebPage Running ... with some Bugs ...(when i cant fix it i make a n#Theard for this ^^) but its working

so Here i need this ... Im were very happy if you can Help me First in the First 2 Steps . to have a Full Working Server with all data. folders and quipment.

1.MuServer :

(it can me 99b but better when it were above S2.. E1 .. that were be VERY VERY nice ... ) - ( 1.0 Server have every time Virus in Client so i dont want it 0_o) ...

2.Client - for the MuServer ( no Virus in Main Please )

3.Edit Shops in my Server.

here i want to know how to Edit Shops in my Server ? becuase i have some item that i dont want in the server ...but idk how to Creat it and "where" to place it .. please help me .

do i can add items into my MuEditor like when i have 1.02D server than there are much new items .. but in my MuWditor isnt it ... so can i add in my Editor Some new Items ? Please Help.

Guys it where be Very nice if you help me To get it startet ..
! im Waiting for your Answer !

THANKS
  • :bye1: