[Help] Fresh old server , some help with antihack

Fortza

Reaction score
Hi guys ! We are looking for some help for our mu online server, we have 100+players so far, a fresh start . What we need help for is the antihack. We need a working antihack, but also we need a working clicker for skills and auto pickup.NO teleport or speedhack and others. For the help you may become part of our staff if interested. We need server side +client side antihack. If you want to join our staff im sure that we can come to an understanding ..

The only working antihack is liveguard premium and you can find it in ******** forum but a little expensive..
allthough you gona need ddos machine(hardware)

liveguard is crap, it will not protect you from Elite clickers, and it has alot delay time to deject hacks , which means you can run cheat and close before it dejected cheats.

The owners is thinking he knows everything, alot of complaining about he and his systems.

There is no perfect system but PS and Nsengine is best solutions as far as i know .

Everyone looks from his/her own point of view and experience. In my opinion the developer of NSEngine (NightWish) is not professional and trustful person. We have had a bad experience with his work, he didn't do the job been paid in advance and regarding of that we lost more than 50 players. We paid more than 200$ for customs and he did only 80% from them in working order as it needs to be.

Btw - DarkMaster did the one of his work in one day for free.... What does it mean?

Also the price for his anti cheat is 160$ + monthly payment which is too much for such AH. I have seen a bypass method for exactly this AH on Internet...

I know something: When you get paid for something you have to do the job on time without excuses and in working order as been discussed and agreed

And have you ever wondered why he is banned from this forum ?

I do not recommend NSAnticheat because of that

Everyone looks from his/her own point of view and experience. In my opinion the developer of NSEngine (NightWish) is not professional and trustful person. We have had a bad experience with his work, he didn't do the job been paid in advance and regarding of that we lost more than 50 players. We paid more than 200$ for customs and he did only 80% from them in working order as it needs to be.

Btw - DarkMaster did the one of his work in one day for free.... What does it mean?

Also the price for his anti cheat is 160$ + monthly payment which is too much for such AH. I have seen a bypass method for exactly this AH on Internet...

I know something: When you get paid for something you have to do the job on time without excuses and in working order as been discussed and agreed

And have you ever wondered why he is banned from this forum ?

I do not recommend NSAnticheat because of that

i agree %50 of you (About Anti-hack NSEngine)

Please find experience my anti-cheat experience about anti-cheats

I had 3 Servers running right now, 97d, 1.1m, and Season 2. i am using PS and NSEngine Ah systems.

Before all your words was true, his system was not perfect, has complability problems etc etc, 4Th generation is really good enaught, %100 complaby with all operation systems, block elite clickers etc. i had mostly 90 online in my new server no one complaining about it, but older system you were right i had the same problems.

%90 agree of Addons/Customs

He need to fix any custom alot time (maybe 10 or more) but finaly i got good customs.You need to test it before release and let him know the bugs to fix it, i never heard fom him said NO, when i say any issue about his addons and he fixed it. He banned his from becouse he want to sell addons ^^

About PS AH

It's also good system, you have ability to control (block/unblock) cheats but that system also had some problems.
It doesnt block's Elite Clickers and not good point to block cheat dumps,entire points and heuristic scans. Every day new created cheat comes that you can not fallow all of tham.

About liveguard

i said my experienced before, and you can find alot of complains about his system in other forums.

If you know better system let us know (wonder)

Reactions: dota-sdso
Thanks for your detailed explanation. This is really useful to everyone here. I haven't had experience with his AH only with the customs, so your experience is more reliable about this

Reactions: mudreamworld