[Release] Fix Bug Speed 97D

dude is not works your fixed bug i just test 2 times with clean client and clean main.exe same problems

Screen with Sm maxim 32767 mana 66 :))

2j3qjcl.jpg

Screen with Sm maxim 32000 and works with no problems

2unyipu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djagripnos
since i use this fix my sm and mg have very low attack speed how i can fix it :D

they attack in slow motion...-.- please help to fix

This bug speed need to fixed because have big problems i have maybe 300 agility and is attack is very slow motion fixed this problems

Yes work correct when you have 32000 but when yu have 300 agility oh my god is slow motion the attack speed

Very nice release but can u fix this slow motion bug (think)

Very nice release but can u fix this slow motion bug (think)

do not lose your time with this patch because is fake i just test and have big problems yes is fixed 32000 to work all magic for sm or for mg but when you create new character and play you have hard slow motion speed attack and no work to play with this problem

i ask this guy creator of this patch fixed bug speed but is not bug speed because is just normal for sm or for mg because when you have 32000 you gain to much power and no work all the magic but some magic work with no problem this is a change if you want to work all the magic when you have 32000 but this guy creator ask for money I recommend keeps your original player.bmd because is not bug |-(

Reactions: ludlud
You guys are completely wrong thinking that editing player.bmd will fix your agility/speed bug problems. Editing this file may result only visual/graphic problems and will not solve the problem permanently and could even make it worst.

The characters speed is controlled by both server and client files (.exe). To fix this issue you have couple of options : to code a library which will be hoked to the client, to have open source main.exe and do the fixes, to have an open source server files and to do the fixes or to do a library hooked to the server. The best option is to have all of those or you may not have a good result of fixing all skill and attack speed issues.

To do any of these you have to understand the reverse engineering at least in good level and to have a good programming skills.

You do not have any of those skills so just find someone to do it for you, it wont be for free unfortunately.