[Dev] Extreme Portal Illusion Team [New Muonline Web Site System]

kodjalaska

Reaction score
[BAD ENGLISH]
Good people, here I am to inform you that this site already includes testing on my server, so test several things already in place.

below what it has to face:
What is visible is systems:
- Several DB (simultaneous);
- Poll. (comments)
- Themes. (the area of topics is wide open)
- News. (Comments toggles)
- Forum Integrated (simple and functional)
- Comments on News, polls, and the system pages (in development).
- Photo Gallery (need the GD library).
- System Search.
- System Block Side. You choose where the menus are.
- Blocks Top and Bottom.
- System icons.
- Pictures or the Avatar's (soon to be signed on the forum).
is more, only to sleep with.
Administrative Area:

- Take a look at the pictures that has all the options. what is repeated is because I am looking for something to put in place. but I will talk about the administrative area.

Permission by member:

Imagine the following situation. you have a gm and he desejaque access only area that you want it to go. the sites I see out there doing just fine, and it accesses all or does not access, or worse adm makes another panel and says it is the panel on GM. Our system makes you release some options. Like all server options it can access only the ACC blocks or blocks Char.
this way you add it as an administrator and releases only the desired option. made. all without running any command in the database anything, just the site.

All Other Systems is Easiest implemented.

I'll let some pictures to show. who want to know more can contact via PM
-------------------
[GOOD PORTUGUESE]

Bom gente, aqui estou eu para informar que o site já esta inclusive em testes no meu servidor, assim testo várias coisas já in loco.

abaixo o que ele possue de cara:
O que é visivel tem Sistemas de:
- Várias DB (simultaneas);
- Enquete. (comentários)
- Temas. (a area de temas é totalmente aberta)
- Noticias.(comentários ativa/desativa)
- Forum Integrado ( simples e funcional)
- Comentários em Noticias, enquetes, e no sistema de páginas (em desenvolvimento).
- Galeria de Fotos (precisa da biblioteca GD).
- Sistema de Busca.
- Sistema de Blocos Laterais. Voce escolhe onde os menus ficam.
- Blocos Topo e Inferior.
- Sistema de icones.
- Fotos ou Avatar no Perfil (em breve assinatura no forum).
tem mais, só que to com sono.
Area Administrativa:

- da uma olhada nas imagens que tem todas as opções. o que estiver repetido é porque estou procurando algo pra por no lugar. mas vou falar sobre a area administrativa.

Permissão por membro:

Imagine a seguinte situação. voce tem um gm e desejaque ele acesse apenas a area que voce deseja que ele acesse. no sites que eu vejo por ai funciona assim, ou ele acessa tudo ou não acessa, ou pior o adm faz um outro painel e diz que é o painel do GM. nosso sistema faz com que voce libere determinadas opções. exemplo de todas as opções do servidor ele pode acessar apenas o bloqueia ACC ou Bloqueia Char.
dessa forma voce adiciona ele como administrador e libera apenas a opção desejada. feito. tudo isso sem precisar rodar nenhum comando no BD nada, apenas no site.

Outras FUnções são Facilmente implmentadas.
Vou deixar algumas imagens para demonstração. quem quiser saber mais pode entrar em contato via PM

-------------

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

screen5.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7.jpg

screen8.jpg

screen9.jpg

screen10.jpg

screen11.jpg

screen12.jpg

Comming Soon

Stop ALL MUWeb Clones. Start a New System. Visual open System. Plugin System Open. Page System OPEN, all others Pages Is Locked Font.

SITE VERSION 0.0.0.10

3rd Módules Part of Savoy advanced WebShop.
All Others is My.
View Mode Have:
- Poll System
- Home Page System
- News System
- Last News System
- Last Posts System
- Gallery System
- Search System
- Downloads System
- Shop System - Powered By Savoy - Modified by Illusion Team - Thanks For Savoy.

Admin System
All Options Included by Módule.
- Admin POLL.
- Admin News (del, upd, include).
- Image Admin.
- pics Admin.
- Downloads Admin.
- Shop Admin.
- Home Page Admin.
- Site Options.
- User Admin.
-

On version 0.0.0.8 changed db query mode.

INSTALL VERSION 0.0.0.3
- Create Config file.
- Check connection state.
- Install Columns Login table if login table not exist (install table);
- Install All others tables.
- Install functions and procedures.
- Inserting all Info on Tables.
- Install administrator.
- MD5 on, off.

- Now have a PET system
- Recompense System (Coment system reconpense)

Pode ser usando tanto com servidores de MU quanto sem ele. uma das coisas boas que tem nesse site é a mobilidade. o conceito dele propriamente dito é a integração entre os diferentes ferramentas que o compõem.
Quanto a utilizar script de terceiros tenho minha própria opinião:
"Não é preciso reinventar a Roda sempre que precisar de uma"
Não existe isso, tá usando código de um ou de outro. se ta pronto e é aberto quer dizer que posso usar e vou usar se é pra facilitar meu trabalho irei usá-lo. quem não se sentir a vontade com o que falei que criptografe seus scripts. além do mais o dono do script terá seu nome gravado na página de créditos do website.

May be using both servers MU as without it. one of the good things in this site is mobility. his concept itself is the integration between the different tools that compose it.
How to use third-party script I have my own opinion:
"It is not necessary to reinvent the wheel whenever you need one"
There is it, all using a code or another. ta is ready and is open to say that I use and I use it is for facilitating my work I will use it. who do not feel comfortable with what I said that encrypt your scripts. besides the script owner will have their name engraved on the credits page of the website.

Last edited:
Good Web The best ever
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.........................../100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...........................

This web go to be released to all for free?????

Aew cara essa web ta perfeita
tu vai libera ela para a galera de grassa????

estou pensando em liberar open source. nesse caso irei deixar todo o código fonte aberto. ou então comercializar. ou ainda não vender e deixar o código fechado. em qualquer um dos casos aviso aqui.

I'm thinking of releasing open source. case I will leave the whole open source. and then sell. or not to sell and leave the code closed. in either case notice here.

Because of some problems I have to redo the source of some of the pages again. due to this problem I will take a while longer to release the beta version.

you wrote the warehouse parser ? You should have atleast changed the visual style into something not everyone has seen in about every server.. the s-y wshop 0.x.. and its okay..everyone gets item function off there..my point is ..if you ripped one thing and didn't give credits for it..what are the odds that you didn't rip more ?

Furthermore ,i am not impressed with the functionality, you are lacking unique features and are just blinding in with all the "MUWEB CLONES", as you called them ..

Look at Barry(Unreal)'s web ..by savoy..you might get some idea..my sign ... sad thing is you can't rip em off ... or maybe u can .. idk if someone else uses em..

btw
since you call this a portal i suppose you targeting a CMS structure and therefore using OOP, correct? Is this a build-based or source-based...

Last thing .. i've been long enough here to know that this is not a "development", its a showcase ... u just wanna show off ur web and doing it in another manner would mean getting flamed alot..you deserved my criticism.

Last edited:
devido o péssimo sistema de template do muweb temos sim e muitos clones do mesmo. se for mentira minha prove-me do contrário cale-se

because of the bad system of MuWeb template and we do have many clones of the same. if I lie prove me otherwise shut up

toda a critica é sempre bem vinda. seja para nos alertar, seja para nos por em nosso lugar. ou para melhorar. de qualquer forma vou falar sobre os créditos.
os créditos so podem ser colocados em coisas que são liberadas. exemplo claro é um servidor de Muonline. de quem ele é realmente? de quem o produziu ou de quem modificou?
exatamente de quem o produziu. certo. porém todos que se auto intitulam desenvolvedores de servidores de muonline se enganar pois apenas ripam como voce mesmo fala, e introduz neles de certa forma suas ideias em forma de código.
agora vou falar sobre meu projeto. a ideia original surgiu a mais de 10 meses atrás quando parei de configurar meu servidor de muonline que comprei de um desses chamados desenvolvedores. e imaginei essa droga ta cheia de bugs. meu site (muweb) ta cheio de bugs. peguei outro feito por alguem e mesmo assim não se sentia satisfeito. já sabia um pouco de php suficiente para fazer meu próprio site, minhas própria funções etc. dessa forma iniciei meu trabalho e pouco a pouco foi ganhando forma. então aqui estou eu com ele..´
a pergunta seria ele é baseado num CMS (Usa código do mesmo) não. é um projeto original e concebido na forma de programação estruturada não orientada. a forma de programar não diz se um sistema é bom ou ruim. é apenas organizacional.
de todo o projeto a única funcionalidade que peguei emprestada é do webshop do savoy que sempre usei como sistema de apoio pois odeio ficar editando item para os players. e claro com a permissão do savoy usei-a.
os creditos serão dados a quem merece. antes eu gostava do muweb, mais como todo pequeno projeto que nasce livre com o tempo vão começando a cobrar pelo uso do mesmo. pretendo liberar o meu a comunidade para que a ideia seja desenvolvida. e se não der certo ao menos eu tentei. gostaria de sabaer o que voce fez e se fez. porque minha parte estou fazendo. me desculpe mas da mesma forma que aceito as criticas sendo elas boas ou ruims estou te criticando, não sei se de uma forma boa. mas estou. grato.

all criticism is always welcome. is to warn us, it will be to put in our place. or better. anyway I will talk about the credits.
Credits can only be placed on things that are released. example is a server Muonline. who he really is? who produced it or who changed?
exactly who produced it. sure. but all who call themselves developers servers muonline cheat for only ripam as yourself speak, and introducing them to some extent their ideas into code form.
I will now talk about my project. the original idea came to more than 10 months ago when I stopped setting my server muonline I bought one of these so-called developers. and I thought this drug ta full of bugs. my site (MuWeb) ta full of bugs. I got one made by someone and still not feel satisfied. knew a little php enough to make my own site, my own functions etc.. thus began my work and was gradually taking shape. So here I am with him .. '
the question is would it be based on a CMS (Use the same code) does not. is an original design conceived in the form of structured programming is not targeted. how to program does not say whether a system is good or bad. just organizational.
the entire project took only functionality that is borrowed from the webshop of savoy ever used as a backup because I hate getting the item for editing players. and of course with the permission of savoy used it.
The credits will be given to those who deserve. before I liked MuWeb, more like every little project that comes free with the starting time will be charged for the use of it. want to release my community for the idea is developed. and if it does not work at least I tried. would like to saba what you did and it did. because I'm doing my part. I'm sorry but just as I accept the criticism is good or ruims'm criticizing, I do not know is a good way. but I am. grateful.