[Release] Enemy MuWeb 4.3 Premium

so all version u made are not fully protected and u can play whit all ho use u web premium or demo nice..... work then

Reactions: s1z3
all versions are fully protected(demo versions for all, premium versions only for peoples who bought it)so that means only some persons can use this release(the persons who bougth it)...all other if dont want problems on server could use demo versions of my work...or to buy premium ;)...otherwise if i will have orders to make items with full options or credits or somethig else on servers witch use stolen version, i will do that...no offence

Last edited:
i cant see how many is online in website

i see online 0/200 all the time but its it player online why ?

Last edited:
All good with this demo website i have 2 questions , at Admin panel when i press this " Website Manager" the reply message is "This page is temporary closed!" what is the problem ? And at webshop all items you can buy it is with 2 maximum excelent option to modify that to put at 4 or full option you need to edit each item and need much time to edit all there is a fastest way to do that ? Anyone know ? Thanks alot !

Не ми харесват кой знае колко много прекалено претрупани са за моя вкус 8/10 за труда.

Sometimes when people vote for our server , the credits reward for vote disappear , someone have the same problem ? Mr. GrInYa do you have an fix for that ? Thanks!

My webhost doesn t allow rewrite module so what do i need to change to turn this off and the captcha image will show for me so i can be able to register?

Last edited:
I need a little help.
Are the letters of the Hungarian "áéúóüö" they do not sign letters meg.Az "UO" letters appeared.
What should I do to show those letters?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Picture:
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/4j30214286p

Hello! I have a problem! I don't know, Why version of XAMPP and zend optimizer need for this muweb...?

Please help me..

Help me pls! I can`t install this template! i owervrite the ip/user/pass in all! when i push the instal button is loading but dont show anything. Pls help.

Change next files with your configuration "backs/configs.php", ".htaccess", error.php, "info/", "feeds/", XML files at template folder WHAT DO IN THIS LINE ? CAN HELP? I don't now wtf? sor. from my bad english or this work on appserver?

Хора защо като отворя сяка страница ми пише
This page is temporary closed! ?

Оправих са само ми остана немога да намеря файла за тази таблица

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'leadership'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\viewchar.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'fruitpoint'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\viewchar.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\viewchar.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\viewchar.php on line 38

Last edited: