[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Hey, do you have the same problem than me? I can't use the GG command, setzen command and other commands, it says: Only Game Masters can use /**** command. I've set it up correctly. Any idea?

Cant download the file, says as virus... any other link?
False positive of either SkyTeam's server start up or Webzen's JoinServer.
Hey, do you have the same problem than me? I can't use the GG command, setzen command and other commands, it says: Only Game Masters can use /**** command. I've set it up correctly. Any idea?
Check DTData\GMSystem.ini.

Hey guys, amazing release thank you! Everything is working fine, except the Gameserver doesn't want to boot.. Anyone has an idea?

Also, does anyone have the client for this release?

Thank you guys so much!!

Thanks alot, got it working now!!

One more question, everything works fine now but I'm getting this error in my gameserver.exe:

DataServer connect fail IP( 127.0.0.1 ) PORT ( 55906 )

Any idea?
I'm also new here. Just make it run successfully 3 hours ago.
Different i think is i made online server, that mean i put public ip instead of 127.0.0.1.
Please confirm if you did it also, then maybe I can help.

I'm also new here. Just make it run successfully 3 hours ago.
Different i think is i made online server, that mean i put public ip instead of 127.0.0.1.
Please confirm if you did it also, then maybe I can help.
Ah cheers man, thanks for the quick answer!
I made a local server first just to see ifI get it working.
On google I find alot of people with the same error, they say there should be a mismatch on the ports of the dataservers but they're setup like this:

Dataserver 1: 55960
Dataserver 2: 55962
Gameserver: 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

I figured I'd might changet he 55901 into 55962, but that gave me an error upon booting.

Also, I can't find port 55906 used anywhere, so it is strange to me why it gives: DataServer connect fail IP( 127.0.0.1 ) PORT ( 55906 )

I'll try to make an online server first :)

Ah cheers man, thanks for the quick answer!
I made a local server first just to see ifI get it working.
On google I find alot of people with the same error, they say there should be a mismatch on the ports of the dataservers but they're setup like this:

Dataserver 1: 55960
Dataserver 2: 55962
Gameserver: 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

I figured I'd might changet he 55901 into 55962, but that gave me an error upon booting.

Also, I can't find port 55906 used anywhere, so it is strange to me why it gives: DataServer connect fail IP( 127.0.0.1 ) PORT ( 55906 )

I'll try to make an online server first :)
I don't modify any port. I just keep it like that and modify IP to my public IP. Configure database & start server, then it works.
For online server, i also need to open port to let user from outside connect into.
That's all.

I don't modify any port. I just keep it like that and modify IP to my public IP. Configure database & start server, then it works.
For online server, i also need to open port to let user from outside connect into.
That's all.
Thanks for your reply. Could you maybe tell me which files u change exactly to ur public ip so I know which ones to change? Thanks alot bro!!!!

CS/data/ServerList.dat
Data/IpList.txt
StartUp.ini (last line)

Tried it, doesn't work ;(
What's strange already is that my gameserver initially doesn't wanted to start.
So what I did is I excluded it from the startup.exe and made a shortcut of the gameserver.exe and added this line to the shortcut: D:\MuServer\GameServer\GameServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901
Also what I needed to do is change the compatability mode to 'Windows XP SP2' and run it as administrator in order for it to run..

This is the error I get in the Gameserver:
1609407462789.png
Anyone has an idea as ot how to fix this?