[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

A good idea would be incorporate the creation of guilds with requirements such as, for example, resets, zen, items, etc.

Reactions: DarkMaster
Идея:
Да е като в новите версий, ако те disconnect-не докато си сложил предмет в Chaos Машината да не ти се губат предметите.
Може да се направи да се save-ват в таблица в дб-то изгубените предмети и играчите ще могат от сайта да си ги връщат примерно.

The project is currently under a complete rewrite. It will be based on a brand new base.

Hi DarkMaster, I'm a huge fan of your hard work. When I think about Mu Online Development I just see your name, you are the best.
Just keep the excellent work that you always do.
I know that you're busy right know, but take sometime to read the posts here, I know there's a lot of users that will always asking and asking and asking all the time, but as you can see there is the users that want to support you and really admire your hard work as I just said.

Thank you again for the 10+ years following your work.

Това да не се бъгва кръвта е Nice!

Може да предложа още 1 идея:
/tracemarry - да може да се спира за определни координати (ако мъжа/жена ти са на тези координати да не може да се порт-неш до тях), защото искам да го спра за координати където има boss-ове или се правят PK евенти

Last edited: