[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Crusader

Reaction score
Може ли да се направи от куестове крилата да не дават опций:
+50 of damage transfered as Life
Increase Attacking(wizardry)speed +5
защото не работят и също да дават крила само с 1 опция ако избереш да са exc крилата. (защото понякога ги дава с 2 опций крилата)

Също ако герой е с над 64к кръв и има предмети с Increase HP +4% се бъгва и умира от 1 удар. (това сиг ще е оправено в най-новия ъпдейт)

vskut

Reaction score
@DarkMaster, what about the ability to enable using Jewels on Rings/pendants/Satans/Angels/Bolts/Arrows and making +10/+11 in Chaos machine on it? Is it possible? And maybe you can add the ability to upgrade items to +12/13/14/15 in Chaose machine? With the ability to enable/disable it in server configs. And maybe using Chaoses+Renas/Creations/Custom jewels to upgrade items to +12/13/14/15? I think it will be interesting functionality.

And another idea. When we are out chaos weapons do the first wings - in the case of combustion of a weapon does not disappear, but just lose their level. How about adding an option in the chaos machine settings to specify that when sharpening things on +9/10/11/12/13/14/15 that in case of failure, the thing does not disappear, but simply loses its level?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sanctum

cinderella

Reaction score
@DarkMaster Здравей Дарк, понеже съм нов във форума, опътиха ме тук за всякаква информация относно Му онлайн, разбрах че ще има някаква diamond edition. Бих искал да те попитам дали скоро ще бъде качена, в смисъл дали има някаква определена дата, че сме яко зарибени с един приятел и мислим да отваряме сървър, който да е топ. С тия неща които пише, че си направил в тази версия, играта коренно се променя и ще е перфектно! Благодаря предварително!

nelson25

Reaction score
He is a bit behind, but he is doing an exceptional job. It keeps us intrigued, to such an extent that we live in the forum, waiting for a release. The last update, we did not reach to kill the cravings of his work. We have to keep waiting, and have quick news of what will be, a great update very important ... as expected by many who play this version.

utawa

Reaction score
Hello I'm new. Where can'i find a tutorial to configure the server ?

Crusader

Reaction score
2 Предложения:
Опция ГМ-тата да не могат да бият животни (за да не бият златните или босс-овете тайно) - или ако е възможно опция само кой ID животни да не могат да бият, или само златните и босс-овете да могат да се добавят

Опция ГМ-тата да правят повече дмг на героите (ако някой пречи на евент да го убива по-лесно) ако е възможно ГМ-тата да убиват всички на 1 удар, за да могат да се направят да са с малко статс (за да не могат да убиват boss-ове, но да убиват герои винаги на 1 удар)

Last edited:

KAFECA420

Reaction score
Здравейте! Искам да подкарам тези файлове на windows10 64bit . Немога да си намеря SQLEVAL .Може ли помощ?

vskut

Reaction score
What if you try to change the formula of gaining experience and to do the maximum level, for example, 10000-20000?
The idea is to make it possible to make servers without resets and normally working pumping up to 10-20k lvls (to get full stats for these levels with 5/7 PPL)

paulike

Reaction score
Did anyone have problems with dataservers when trying to connect to the database? In my case I use a sql server on a dedicated PC apart from the server ... the rest of the .exe connects ok without problem, but the 2 dataserver throws errors like these:
i79E5IyZZ.png

8ksCfhg1o.png

nFtQ2uy4w.png

Sanctum

Reaction score
Hello! thank you for this excelent job :)
In EventManager... Week start Sunday or Monday? 1= Sunday or 1= Monday?

ps. ideas for next update
Jewel of bless and life in rings and pendants (+1/+9 - 1%/7%)
Chaos machine combination for rings and pendant (+10/+11)
Item to prevent dissapearing the failed combination (stone? rena? zen item?)
Custom names for Buff, Quest and Sky Event NPCs (all guards are named "Guard")

Greetings! and AGAIN, with love from Argentina. THANK YOU! <3

Reactions: paulike