[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Hi,i am new to mu online server and i would realy like to ask you if is possible to make a fast full video about all the settings we must do to create the server in order from 1%till 100% . Thank you for this beutifull release !!!

Start from 0 and learn

mauri23

Reaction score
why are you so rude? if i tell you the same thing, can you doit?
This guy is a complete asshole. He can't write in english any good, nor understand it just a bit; sometimes you need to be God to understand what he tried to say. All replies I read from him were stupid/inaccurate bug reports, silly suggestions and useless argues with people. And when someone needs help, he answers "start from 0 and learn", ignoring that the best idea for starting to learn how MuServer files work is asking in that specific files thread for a hand. I didn't want to say anything to offend him but I'm already tired of this shit.

idxgames

Reaction score
Thank you for the video tutorial server is working :) can u add please mufast in client ? Hava good day guys !!!

Reactions: mauri23

DemonuMu

Reaction score
This guy is a complete asshole. He can't write in english any good, nor understand it just a bit; sometimes you need to be God to understand what he tried to say. All replies I read from him were stupid/inaccurate bug reports, silly suggestions and useless argues with people. And when someone needs help, he answers "start from 0 and learn", ignoring that the best idea for starting to learn how MuServer files work is asking in that specific files thread for a hand. I didn't want to say anything to offend him but I'm already tired of this shit.

my dear trash noob I do not care who you are but shut the fuck up you do not know anything,when I said to start at 0 and learn I refer to google search How to setup MuServer 97d+99 it takes up to 2 seconds to get some tutorials

as far as I know here is not a section to ask the tutorial how to install 97d my dear noob here you ask when you have problems with this version from bugs,security,problems with Commands etc but your brain is so trash my dear noob that I'm sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: mauri23 and Dea7h

mauri23

Reaction score
my dear trash noob I do not care who you are but shut the fuck up you do not know anything,when I said to start at 0 and learn I refer to google search How to setup MuServer 97d+99 it takes up to 2 seconds to get some tutorials

as far as I know here is not a section to ask the tutorial how to install 97d my dear noob here you ask when you have problems with this version from bugs,security,problems with Commands etc but your brain is so trash my dear noob that I'm sorry for you
See what I mean? You can't respond without disrespecting or insulting me in any way. You must first say that I'm a brainless noob, without knowing who I am, and ignoring that I might have more knowledge than you. Don't I know anything at all, or am I just completely right? At least you improved your english a bit, I'm glad.
As far as I know there are no rules about posting, DarkMaster will not ban you if you seek for help; and maybe, just MAYBE, this MuServer files are pretty different than any other in the net, so Google searching is not the best idea. Or, at least, you could say "try Google search" to him instead, even that would be a lot greater.

LeLenny

Reaction score
why are you so rude? if i tell you the same thing, can you doit?

This guy is the same as Fantomas if you remember from starmedia .. ? That guy was pretending to be the biggest coder muonline has seen.
I don't know how he got so far to do Releases in here.. also to mention his english level is so low that my brain and eyes start to hurt trying to understand him.

DemonuMu - Yes, we are all learning, yes we need to start from 0 to do something properly, but you could give him a little bit of a "push" in the right direction.

nelson25

Reaction score

@DarkMaster

Possibility of adding renas to golden archer, and reward with the Stones separately?

Attachments

• Screen(03_11-13_52)-0003.jpg
    Screen(03_11-13_52)-0003.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: mauri23

LasTCursE

Reaction score
Дарк,

По повод темата която бях пуснал за World Editor-а се оказва май, че проблема не е до толкова в него колкото до самата версия..

Снимките по долу са на един и същи скин за град
От ляво е 97д, от дясно са оригиналните снимки от човека които е правил самия скин (не съм сигурен коя версия е точно там, но със сигурност е Season версия понеже има 5те скила долу в interface-a и тн.)

Въпросът е, че явно се бъгва от самата версия това със "Size" на object-a..
и тъй като сега разработваш новите файлчета може ли да погледнеш и това защо се получава, ако ти остане време? :)

Наистина искам да използвам тази версия за проекта които разработвам, а това доста спъва нещата..
4728workingg.JPG

RaFa

Team Member
Reaction score
Дарк,

По повод темата която бях пуснал за World Editor-а се оказва май, че проблема не е до толкова в него колкото до самата версия..

Снимките по долу са на един и същи скин за град
От ляво е 97д, от дясно са оригиналните снимки от човека които е правил самия скин (не съм сигурен коя версия е точно там, но със сигурност е Season версия понеже има 5те скила долу в interface-a и тн.)

Въпросът е, че явно се бъгва от самата версия това със "Size" на object-a..
и тъй като сега разработваш новите файлчета може ли да погледнеш и това защо се получава, ако ти остане време? :)

Наистина искам да използвам тази версия за проекта които разработвам, а това доста спъва нещата..
View attachment 4728View attachment 4727

Може id-тата на обектите да са различни. Не знам дали си проверил.

LasTCursE

Reaction score
Директен copy/paste е от архива с оригиналните файлове в клиента, без заместване..

При мен имах същия проблем с точно този обект и реших да видя дали този скин ще работи по различно, но вероятно това е и до версията, не само до самия едитор както си мислих до момента.. (понеже при него очевидно е работило когато го е правил за season версия)

(това е от моя проект резултата със същия object)

Ако някои има сървър на по висока версия, Season 4-5 и нагоре примерно може да пробваме да се потвърди със сигурност дали е до версия или не?

Crusader

Reaction score
Предложение за GM логовете:
Предлагам да се запазват абсолютно всичко логове от чата на ГМ-тата. (Както е в по-новите версий файлове)
Това ще помогне в случай като:
1. Ползва /disconnect командата на някой играч нарочно защото го е минал в класацията
2. Мувка си нормалния герой в арена преди да е станал 255 level
3. Пише си с някой глупости против сървъра
4. Ползва /item командата за да си адд-ва итеми

Трудно се намират честни ГМ-та ,и това ще помогне да са по честни.

За файла в който ще се save-ват.
Примерно да има нова папка GameServer/GM_LOG
В нея да се правят файлове:
GM_LOG - 28-03-2019
GM_LOG - 29-03-2019
и така...

В файла да се save-ват така съобщенията от чата:
Code:
Admin (21:17): !Hello all
Admin (21:18): /disconnect Pesho
GameMaster (22:33): /gmove Gamer 6 30 30
GameMaster (23:01): /item 1 1
GameMaster2 (23:53): asdasdasdas
GameMaster2 (23:53): /move davias

И така всичко което пише да се запазва там, за да може да се следят GM-тата по лесно дали правят глупости.
Също ако може всички GM-та да имат команда /gg без да се налага да ги добавяме в GMSystem.ini , защото само зареди тази команда да reload-ваме е мн. работа.

Last edited:

Crusader

Reaction score
/ping нещо не показва правилно.
Показва ми 47ms и понякога 234ms
А аз имам 1ms като напиша ping ip c Run на windowsa..