[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

Yancarlos

Reaction score
hello @DarkMaster i have some problems with connecting to the server, when i start it up everything is fine but when i try to connect to the server i get disconnected i post 2 pictures here if you or someone else can help me please thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screen(08_21-01_29)-0000.jpg
    Screen(08_21-01_29)-0000.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen(08_21-01_29)-0001.jpg
    Screen(08_21-01_29)-0001.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 76

chikitoxd

Reaction score
how to put infinite arrows for elfa ?.
there are life bug of the characters, in certain amount of stats the life (hp) goes up and down and you die fast.

Last edited:

isaa10

Reaction score
hello @DarkMaster i have some problems with connecting to the server, when i start it up everything is fine but when i try to connect to the server i get disconnected i post 2 pictures here if you or someone else can help me please thank you in advance

no uses la ip 127.x.x , mejor usa la ip 192.x.x

^TheLast^

Reaction score

Check the GameServer logs. Could be bad GS IP configuration. Do you use router and trying to connect from other local PC? If yes it's bad IP setup, there are plenty of tutorials under the Guides section.

ChanhEp

Reaction score
Hi DarkMaster, how to config excelent item drop Min 1 opt and max 2 opt in this server :D
// I sloved

Last edited:

ChanhEp

Reaction score
Hi DarkMaster. How to config Dark Raven more powerful damage. It's so hard for DL to lv up with weak Dark Raven

MrLemon

Reaction score
Why database is broken?
Cant register character from website and maker programms.
Can u give working database?

Last edited:

Onderekcz

Reaction score
Hi,

i found bug, where i dissable CS spell in DTDdata/Skills is still usable in game and when MG use Spiral Slash (CS spell) he freezed and must relog :-(

Last edited:

MrLemon

Reaction score
Can u help me for install that fcking DB? two day's ... i cant anymore (( please

ChanhEp

Reaction score
How to config /offtrade time ?. I want config offtrade max 12 hours and charactes automatics disconnect

// i see Anti Afk?? may it use for config off trade?

Last edited:

Onderekcz

Reaction score
2008, Windows Server 2012 r2, odbc run correctly yes
Interesting i use MSSQL 2008 too and win 7 so you must made mistake somewhere i can help you if you give me some remote connect - teamwiever :) if you want write PM to me.

MrLemon

Reaction score
yes, "M" open but dont travel... i check gates, movelevel... :/ i click to Lorencia example but not travel to lorencia, or i click devias, dont travel to devias Only "/move lorencia, /move devias...
Same problem. Anyone can help?