[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

@DarkMaster help-me?
FixPotionBug = 1 ; 1 - Max potions 255, 0 - 3

1.jpg

When character relog, the potions return to 3.

2.jpg

PS: FixPotionBug = 1 ; 1 - Max potions 255, 0 - 3

Last edited:
how to activate music for these files you can only activate sound, no matter how much the launcher activates the music never activates, they will have a well configured full client
Thank you
Greetings from Peru

skill SM all Bug stats 32k no fix?

This is not related to the server files and I do not see why you are requesting it here.

Solution: Find a proper main.exe of fix yours.
how to activate music for these files you can only activate sound, no matter how much the launcher activates the music never activates, they will have a well configured full client
Thank you
Greetings from Peru

Ask DemonuMu, he knows how to...

Any 99 client should be compatible, I am currently rocking AnHiMiLaToR's MU REBOOT | Classic Mu Online Server with medium rates s client and its working fine I will attach a main.exe with the serial & version being: Serial: Da7dhwfli34a48ke Version: 1.00.13
Change those in data/lang/Vtm/commonloc.cfg

I am also attaching a JoinServer for these files with the option to enable/disable md5 which was pretty useful in my case, hope it helps!
hey u can share mumaker for server ?

DarkMaster hello.

Hello, when I run the muserver it appears in the task manager a file
being exectato called '' csrs.exe '' cosumindo 100% of cpu!
It's not virus, what can it be?
windows server 2008 r2!

Hello, I would like to thank everyone for the great work that you do in the forum, DarkMaster and team, and all the users that contribute to the growth of the forum.

I would like the link to download the client compatible with this mu server: DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60 / 62T (1.0M) Beta 9.2. Thank you very much in advance.

if possible i would like the client with sound.

Hello, I would like to thank everyone for the great work that you do in the forum, DarkMaster and team, and all the users that contribute to the growth of the forum.

I would like the link to download the client compatible with this mu server: DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60 / 62T (1.0M) Beta 9.2. Thank you very much in advance.

if possible i would like the client with sound.
Thank you for your kind words. Client can be found here https://darksteam.net/threads/darksteam-muserver-0-99-60-62t-1-0m-beta-9-2.21354/page-51#post-201369