[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

It supports sql server 2012 and 2016 too.
I'm using sql server 2016 express with windows server 2016 x64 and all fine.

@darkmaster, i used the combo skill, in the animation i see 3 hit for example 300 of damage but the other user only receive one damage, the combo skill sumthe three hit ? because the real damage is 300, but in reality should be 900 or not?

help me please

@darkmaster, i used the combo skill, in the animation i see 3 hit for example 300 of damage but the other user only receive one damage, the combo skill sumthe three hit ? because the real damage is 300, but in reality should be 900 or not?

help me please

If it is a visual means, the server doesn't take apart.

Reactions: Urban
Currently using on our server. Windows server 2016 and sql server 2016 express.
It was running on windows 2008 r2 and sql server 2012 express before that. Never had any problem

Have someone result why i dont see my server?

NOLIST.jpg

ODBC is work fine (i think - muaccouncreate creating account without problem). I dont have any error on logs...
BUT! in StartUp its freeze when try start JoinServer - i must manualy start event server and all progres continue....

I use: win 7 with SQL server 2008R2

Add me on skype. Don't want to post more question here. [email protected]

Kinda problems are mainly about port. And ports might be blocked by windows firewall, modem firewall, antivirus, hosting provider.

if you are trying to set up server on your personal computer, router can be problem. Try connecting ethernet cable from modem to PC directly and take router away. Then set up your IPv4 (TCP ip address and DNS setting) in your network connection correctly.
To see your local IP you can type "ipconfig" on cmd
After that you must redirect all connections from WANN IP to local IP address. To do that open DMZ in your modem configurations.

when resetting a character, this loses Marlon quest, any solution?

help me please

at the moment of using the divine pants the server disconnects me, then when entering the account I get the following error: Connection closed, dwloSize == 0 (Index: 6400)

Attachments

• JoinServer.rar
    879.1 KB · Views: 168
  • main.rar
    847.6 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: Brazil