[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

ne.utehyk7

Reaction score
help me!
I'm use Windows server 2012 64 bit, sql server 2008.
I'm starting mu server:
ODBC connect fail
New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

IsaacSabir

Reaction score
help me!
I'm use Windows server 2012 64 bit, sql server 2008.
I'm starting mu server:
ODBC connect fail
New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

Be sure to copy Server name like this one on picture
ex. (DESKTOPPC\\SQLEXPRESS)

sqlodbc.png

and this is an example for ODBC 32 registry

sqlodbc2.png

This beside be sure to install ODBC drivers on PC ( I use Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 {msodbcsql.msi})

Reactions: ne.utehyk7

zsnesw

Reaction score
@DarkMaster
has color of the / post command that are not working (example 3)
/ trace command is also not working.
the gmsystem file should have all the gms commands (trace, track, hide_on, hide_off, skin, disconect). would

NewEmpire

Reaction score
Problems I found in this MuServer:
1.Blood Castle Experience bug for example:
Experience is 3x and you want to set a bonus party 150%, platinum party 200%, gold party 250%,
You get disbalance with Blood Castle Experience because if you go in BC with Party you will get very low exp
like 50-60% of the experience, because you can't set it up like Devil Square.

2.Blood Castle and Devil Square [How many people can enter]
For low exp servers is very important how many people can enter Blood Castle and Devil Square.
If you have at least 100 online with 2 servers, BloodCastle and Devil Square will be full in 1 second. (need to have settings to set up how many people can enter BC and DS)
Can you please add function to setup how many people can enter Blood Castle and Devil Square?

3. Chaos Castle has only 2 functions 100% ancient drop or to set only 1 item to drop every time.
Need in Chaos Castle to be able to set % for dropping Ancient items for example:
From 100 Chaos Castle to drop only 10 Ancient Items, When is not ancient to drop 1 Jewel(Bless, Soul, Chaos, Creation or Life)

4.Need some settings to setup health duration for Imp, Anghel, Horn of Unilia, and Dinorant Durability, because right now they die very fast, only from a few hits.

5.Dark Wizard teleport bug:
If you kill Dark Wizard in Teleport, after he dies, he can attack until he appears in the city.

6.Ancient and Excellent items drop:
For example, I will suggest having a file name "xxx1" and in this file to add all excellent items you want to drop from simple monsters. (because someone maybe don't want to drop last items excellent from simple drop)
Same thing for Ancient items to be a file name "xxx2" and in this file to add all Ancient items you want to drop from simple monsters,
also to be able to set up in which city to drop them(will be great if will be the option to set multiple cities), and percent for example from 1000 monsters to drop 1 Ancient item.

7. Also, 1 time had issues with Golden Darkon +3, When gold had 10k of HP, just disappeared, didn't make Monster Reload, or anything like that.
And in 30 minutes about 20 people find all Lorencia to check maybe Golden Darkon teleported to another place in Lorencia, but we didn't find it, (should be a bug please check).

8. Move Atlans bug with Dinorant or Horn of Unilia, for example:
If you equip Dinorant of Horn of Unilia and write move atlas in Blood Castle, all around will disappear for a second and you can move where you want + people from the party will not see you anymore for a period of time.

9. And 1 more bug, when trying to make a guild with Cities names you get a disconnect.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: zsnesw and Crusader

AnHiMiLaToR

The Prodigy
Reaction score
@DarkMaster,
имам предложение. Ако разбира се ти се стори добра идеята и имаш възможността да го направиш:
- да може да се спира/пуска използването на Teleport / Mass Teleport в Sky и CC евенти
- да се измести trade лога в друг файл

Last edited:

Shaker

Reaction score
И аз имам идея, да се вкара и оффлевъл с по 1 skill на герой.
Ще е мазало :)

AnHiMiLaToR

The Prodigy
Reaction score
Много играчи се оплакват от нефункциониращ defense success rate в PvP. Фактически в новите версии не работи в PvP, но хората очакват на 99.62 да работи както на 97d. Би ли проверил дали е възможно това да се промени? @DarkMaster

Brazil

Reaction score
Гарантирам ти, че в тези файлове Defense Success rate в ПВП - РАБОТИ ! Фактически на новите версии работи, само, че ПВЕ , Също така има и друг ПВП Дефенс съксес рейт от Jewel of Harmony, т.е. хората се оплакват от незнание, Пак казвам, РЕЙТА НА ДАРКО РАБОТИ! :D Лично тестван, 2 години! :D

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Много играчи се оплакват от нефункциониращ defense success rate в PvP. Фактически в новите версии не работи в PvP, но хората очакват на 99.62 да работи както на 97d. Би ли проверил дали е възможно това да се промени? @DarkMaster
Не виждам причина, поради която да не работи. Какво ги навежда на тази мисъл?

Dimaka30

Reaction score
Анхи погледни си баланса, при нас в началото рейта беше доста зле точно заради баланса, мисля че и при теб там е проблема. Сега в момента рейта е супер при нас.

zsnesw

Reaction score
someone would know to inform me because suddenly I can no longer create acc on the site and when I try to create a char says that the name is invalid or already exists

Rayden

Reaction score
Hello! Is there a way to change the formula for received damage in PVM?
The current formula is:
[Received dmg] = [opponent attack power] - [player defence]/2
(Tested, without imp, wings, skill etc)

The defence is divided by 2, and the problem is, the game uses this formula when you are attacked by other players. It is not fun when everyone dies like flies.
I would like to remove that division by 2 in order to make PVP in PVM environment more fun, where agility points and "ignore defence" option have value.
Basically, I'd like to be able to controll the defence multiplier in PVM.

At the moment, Duel on our server is disabled to prevent player immunity on bosses. Because of this, no one is investing stats in agility and items with "ignore defence".

Another solution would be to disable player immunity during Duel or Guild War, so that players won't abuse them at bosses and have the possibility to PVP with real stats.
But In my oppinion, first solution is better.

The correct formula would be:
[Received dmg] = { [opponent attack power] + [buffs] - [player defence] } * [%skill dmg] * [%increase dmg]

Last edited:

Canabiz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

first of all Thanks Dark for your time and effort making these servers .

I'm trying to configure your files for my own server.

than more, i do than more questions i have.

i now there is option to delete stats after rest and add free points . but i can't figure out how to multiply them after each ress like if u have 300 pts free after res than 600 pts after 2 ress.

anyone can help with this? Thanks

Canabiz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

first of all Thanks Dark for your time and effort making these servers .

I'm trying to configure your files for my own server.

than more, i do than more questions i have.

i now there is option to delete stats after rest and add free points . but i can't figure out how to multiply them after each ress like if u have 300 pts free after res than 600 pts after 2 ress.

anyone can help with this? Thanks

next one is how to add system like this Reset level: 1-st reset = 310 level, 2-nd reset = 320 level, 3 ~ 5 resets = 330 level

Thanks

zsnesw

Reaction score
Hi
would anyone know to tell me which table the server is using to show players online?
because the memb_stat connectstat is not.
memb_stat is always blank

hight

Reaction score
i use local. server works but cannot connect client. ? can anyone help me ? (teamviewer if )

BlackLotus

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone have the data folder translated to english? can share?

Awesome project, ty DarkMaster!