[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

But does the alteration really work?
try puttin max players to 2, connect to the game with multiple accounts and if you see the bar getting full it means that it works and you can change it.

Pls help me!

[QUOTE = "lepinski, postagem: 204933, membro: 21531"]
Eu estou com esses erros! Como resolver ? : D

THX

View attachment 4723

we need more info, what were you doing when this happened, how many players connected, is it something happening often , etc
di you follow the correct procedures of installing the files and restoring DB's, etc .. ?

Hello friend, I use SQL SERVER 2008 R2. The files load normally, enter the game and do not have a certain time and the disconnection happens. It's always the same mistake. Would it be best to use SQL SERVER 2000? I do not know if ODBC in the Darksteam files is correct to restore the 2008r2 version.

Hello . I have problem with Jewel of life rate. I try to configure rates in Rates.txt file, but what i config everything is wrong. Rate is < 50% but i configure:
- without luck 60%
- with luck 80%

like this

Code:
[Jewels]
JewelOfSoulFailRate = 40        ; Jewel Of Soul without luck fail rate 0-100%, 100-0% (ustawine jest 60%)
JewelOfSoulWithLuckSuccessRate = 80    ; Jewel of Soul with luck success rate
JewelOfLifeFailRate = 30        ; Jewel of Life fail rate 0-100%, 100-0%

What I was doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hello. /offtrade works, but how to change zen to other currency? I looking in hex GS / .dlls and other files but i cant find that.

Hello. /offtrade works, but how to change zen to other currency? I looking in hex GS / .dlls and other files but i cant find that.
thats from the client side, replace all zen text with your "bill mark" or whatever, in "\Data\Local\text.bmd" if im not mistaken:D

P.S.if you want only for offtrade i have no idea, sorry.

Hello Darkmaster, Congratulations to the project is very lovely.

I wonder if it is possible to add the automatic atack to the server? and the offattack

the dataserver is not opening here,

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 x 64
SQL Server 2008 R2

Only the Dataserver does not open the rest opens Event, joinserv, CS, Exdb, CHat

Hi, anyone has a compatible client with fixed agility bug? And virus clean? The client patch posted in the first post gets blocked by the anti-virus...

Thank you