[Help] Can Somebody Help with 1.0M GS

MadBoy

Reaction score
Hello Guys i have a question and i have reply it to 1.0M Theard From DarkMaster. But not body answer me.

Can somebody give me the codes to add in GameServer Max stats 65000 & /addstr /addagi etc commands.

please if somebody know or have codes to add its to gs please answer

forget about it , noone will help you do that , because either they want money or they just make releases for them selves. anyway , i do not recommend to use these files, they are bugged , see my topic for help , couple of rows down.

forget about it , noone will help you do that , because either they want money or they just make releases for them selves. anyway , i do not recommend to use these files, they are bugged , see my topic for help , couple of rows down.
really?
I dont think so ;)
Both "bugs" that u report are because of the "bad config".
For example: guild score - there is already a thread with discussing this problem (all u have to do is - set the default value for g_score (guild table) in sql to 0).

youre wrong , the default value is set to 0 , and the bad config , pff , i dont think so , i checked every ip , link and file to see if everything is ok , and it is....

youre wrong , the default value is set to 0 , and the bad config , pff , i dont think so , i checked every ip , link and file to see if everything is ok , and it is....

You little mother fucker... you can't do right config that's why your server is "BUGGED"... Why i don't have any bugs on my server??? o_O

WoW i know why... because i can THINK!!

killar4eto youre the biggest noob on this forum , show me your server 1.0M , using the files 0.99b bugless from the release with NO BUGS and all working then i will belive you, stupid bitch...

killar4eto How u cannot got any bug? :S i think the server its not 100% bugless because i have some bugs they cannot fixed (By Me) Twisting slash and orb of healing for B.K. cant use it if u are 1 level need to go 80 level. the GoldenTant its down with 1 hit (i have up her life but still its down easy). And the Life's Rate is low i make it 100% but its still not work. same with soul when drop soul to a Item with out luck can't up with nothing.

Server need little fixes more... and i think the files have been 100%

Last edited: