[AD] ⚔️AvroraMU|S6EP3 Classic|Exp200x|Drop:50%|International| ⚔️

Не ви работи дискорд инвайта истекъл е иначе успех със сървърчето :)

Reactions: MAMMOTH
Оправен е :) Мерси !!! :)

GRAND OPENING - 10.12.2022 20:00 UTC+2

bez da go igraq, samo kato vidq offtrade i offattack i znam che servera e trash.

Без да те познавам само когато ти прочетох коментара знам ,че си поредния диванен професор :) !!!

Без да те познавам само когато ти прочетох коментара знам ,че си поредния диванен професор :) !!!
mda... istinata boli... chudq se dali shte ima dori sedmica predi servera da se izprazni i ostane s tiq fake offattack i offtrade igrachi.

Hey everyone,
Most active player here since day 1.

Sadly this server is done, hear me out:
Raised multiple issues to admins, they are always afk and incompetent to solve. Most features are still not working.
Also, 1 hour ago all server lost like 2/3 of their stash and items and admins just banned us from discord when we tried to help and get support instead of communicating what's happening and what are the plans to rectify the situation.

Clearly they don't give a s*** and are not motivated to support the server and players.
@DarkMaster you should not allow such incompetent and bs servers to be advertised here as this leads to your loyal followers getting fked. I'm a member here since 15 years ago and we worked together on DarkAngels mu back in the day :) hit me up if u need more details.

OVERALL STAY AWAY FROM THSI SERVER

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: D1abol1k and conika
Ami da vzemat da si updatnat infoto :D. Koi znae kolko hora kato men sa go podminali samo zaradi tiq 2 shitavi opcii.

кирилица бро кирилица :)

Dear Players for coming festive period Christmas and New Year WCoins taken from website additional bonus will be increase from 15% to 50% .... Ending in 06.1.2023 !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Good Luck and Have Fun !!! From AvroraMu Team !!!

Dear Players for coming festive period Christmas and New Year WCoins taken from website additional bonus will be increase from 15% to 50% .... Ending in 06.1.2023 !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Good Luck and Have Fun !!! From AvroraMU Team !!!